Code of Conduct

Thread: Hello!!!

Default Hello!!!

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum, even though I have been lurking for about a week now. I started collecting colognes about four years ago. My first purchase was an eddie bauer cologne. Not too long afterwards, I purchased CK's Eternty. Let's just say my knowledge of cologne was a little shoddy at the time. Thanks to Perfume emporium, I caught on real quick. My current collection looks like this:

Abercrombie and Fitch's Woods- It wasn't too bad, I no longer wear it.
    CK Eternity- Fun while it lasted
    Hugo Boss- I really liked this frag at first, then it became boring.
    Zino Davidoff- I thought it was too strong at first, then over time I realized how beautiful it is.
    Rochas Man- Very good, one of the most unique frags ever.
    L'eau Par Kenzo- I didn't like this too much, smells like bitter cuccumbers.
    Roma- I love this one.
    Declaration- A good, smoky frag.
    The dreamer- Don't wear it like I used to, but I still like it.
    Sculpture- Nice exotic scent, the bottle is beautiful as well.
    Pi- Smells like marshmellows and vanilla, but I like it.
    Chrome- It is starting to outstay it's welcome, liked it better before it became mainstream.
    Chaleur D'animale- it's my definite sleeper, I just wished it lasted longer.
    Laguna- It's pretty good.
    Jaipur- I love the baby oil scent.
    Fracesco Smalto- I didn't think this was as good as most people say it is, it's sort of weird to me.

That sums up my collection thus far. I just received Ungaro III just yesterday, it smells good so far. I have to get adjusted to it, but it has a nice smell. Most of my purchases are blind buys, but most of my fragrances have not disappointed. I bought Ungaro III based on it's rave reviews. I just ordered Verino by Roberto Verino yesterday. I'll let you guys know how it is, seeing that nobody really purchased it or reviewed it on this site. ;D

Default Re: Hello!!!

Welcome mate! I'd say that as long as you don't make too many generic posts (i.e. "what scent do girls like&quot we should get along quite well. One of my first bottles was also Ungaro III, also blind based off of the reviews here. I really don't like it at all, but hopefully you will. There are many great scents for you to try my friend, in fact I'm just gettin into this whole biz myself. Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by The Giraffe
    Welcome mate! *I'd say that as long as you don't make too many generic posts (i.e. "what scent do girls like&quot we should get along quite well. *One of my first bottles was also Ungaro III, also blind based off of the reviews here. *I really don't like it at all, but hopefully you will. *There are many great scents for you to try my friend, in fact I'm just gettin into this whole biz myself. *Have fun!

Hey Giraffe, I'll definitely try to stay away from posting spam threads. What didn't you like about Ungaro III?

Welcome aboard k-six

Where are located City, Country etc ???

Vijay"Maisonstinky"

Welcome to our world of learning. You have a good bunch so far. I also almost bought Ungaro III based on reviews. You actually did it though. I'm still not allowed to buy anymore because I've spent too much money this year.

I hope you like it here. WELCOME!!!

EV

Quote Originally Posted by maisonstinky
    Welcome aboard k-six *

Where are located City, Country etc ???

Hello, I'm located in Philadelphia.

Hi and Welcome !!
    « L'odeur de rose, faible, grâce au vent léger d'été qui passe, se mêle aux parfums qu'elle a mis.»
    [ Paul Verlaine ]
    Wardrobe