Code of Conduct

Default Results of US *FiFi* awards.

From WWD.com

-Fragrance of the Year–Women's Luxe: Euphoria Calvin Klein (Coty Prestige).
    -Fragrance of the Year–Men's Luxe: Armani Code, Giorgio Armani Parfums (L'Oreal).
    -Fragrance of the Year–Women's Nouveau Niche: Narciso Rodriguez For Her Eau de Parfum, Beauté Prestige International (Shiseido).

-Fragrance of the Year–Men's Nouveau Niche: Armani Privé (Ambre Soie/Bois d'Encens/Eau de Jade/Pierre de Lune), Giorgio Armani Parfums.
    -Fragrance of the Year–Women's Private Label/Direct Sell: So in Love, Victoria's Secret Beauty;
    -Fragrance of the Year–Men's Private Label/Direct Sell: Today. Tomorrow. Always for Men, Avon Products Inc.
    -Fragrance of the Year–Women's Popular Appeal: Spirit Antonio Banderas for Women, Puig Fragrances & Personal Care Inc.-
    -Fragrance of the Year–Men's Popular Appeal: Stetson Black, Coty Beauty U.S.

-Fragrance Hall of Fame: Fracas de Robert Piguet, Fashion Fragrances & Cosmetics Ltd.

-Interior Scent Collection of the Year: Apothia Aromatic Collection Candles, Latitudes International For Apothia.
    -Bath & Body Line of the Year: Island Michael Kors, Michael Kors Beauty.

-Hall of Fame: Evelyn H. Lauder.

-Best Packaging of the Year–Women's Prestige: Armani Privé (Ambre Sois, Bois d'Encens, Eau de Jade, Pierre de Lune), Giorgio Armani Parfums.
    -Best Packaging of the Year–Men's Prestige: Armani Privé (Ambre Soie/Bois d'Encens/Eau de Jade/Pierre de Lune), Giorgio Armani Parfums.
    -Best Packaging of the Year–Women's Popular Appeal: Celine Dion Belong, Coty Beauty U.S.
    -Best Packaging of the Year –Men's Popular Appeal: Today. Tomorrow. Always for Men, Avon Products.

-Retailer of the Year: Nordstrom.

-National Advertising Campaign–Television: Lovely Sarah Jessica Parker, Coty Prestige.
    -National Advertising Campaign–Print: Flowerbomb By Viktor & Rolf, L'Oréal Designer Fragrances.

Default Re: Results of US *FiFi* awards.

It really feels awfully boring that the Armani Privé line stole the Men's Nouveau Niche award. Really.

Quote Originally Posted by shifts
    It really feels awfully boring that the Armani Privé line stole the Men's Nouveau Niche award. Really.
    I have to agree. It is a little rediculous how much Armani won IMO...

Totally agree with you shifts!
    I thought that in general, it was ok , considering that could have gone very wrong, still Euphoria winning is a travesty!

Interesting. I wonder who the members/voters are for the U.S. Fifi awards. I'm glad Fracas has finally gained the award it truly deserves. I have to look for an Avon Lady and check out the newer fragrances. Thanks for sharing the post. I find the results truly illuminating.
    "A great perfume is a work of art, it can lift our days, haunt our nights and create the milestones of our memories. Fragrance is liquid emotion. And that never goes out of fashion. " MICHAEL EDWARDS