Code of Conduct

Default I had a dream of geir ness

I had a dream last night, and geir was in it. someone handed me a bottle of it so I sprayed myself about 30 times and commented on how it needed too many sprays to become apparent on my skin.

I've never actually smelled geir before

this is my story

Default Re: I had a dream of geir ness

PM me your address or email me at maisondeparfum@ij.net and I will send you a Geir sample .

No this is not an April fools joke.

Vijay"Maisonstinky"
    Vijay"Maisonstinky"

Quote Originally Posted by maisonstinky
    PM me your address or email me at maisondeparfum@ij.net and I will send you a Geir sample *.

No this is not an April fools joke.

Vijay"Maisonstinky"
    Hey Vijay, you missed my birthday so you owe me a geir ness sample too 8-)

Hey Vijay - the Easter Bunny still brings me goodies? *
    Peace ~ Markymark

Allright guys, stop twisting *my arm *, czesc has sent me his address.

ryydman and Markymark, email me your address at maisondeparfum@ij.net and I will send you the samples too, I promise. And if you have a significant other I have Geirness's Laila perfume sample as well.

Maisonstinky.
    P.S. ryydman was it really your birthday or were you pulling my leg.
    Vijay"Maisonstinky"

Aren't you sweet! Thank you kind sir! I will e-mail you. I've been trying to get my wife to branch out with her own frags as she seems to be glued to the hip with D&G light blue.

Thanks again! That was really nice of you. I will glady repay your postage. ~mm
    Peace ~ Markymark

Yep. Maisonstynsky's super cool.

8-) 8-) 8-)

And I already own Geir . . .

That's because I had a dream where I was in the tropics and a band of Amazonian babes were worshipping me ( I was wearing Le Roy Soleil ) when it started to snow and they vanished. I wept inconsolably, until Salvador Dali showed up! " Behold the Winter Version! " He said, in his thick Spanish accent, and as he twirled his upturned moustache he was tranformed into Santa Claus as LRS turned into a bottle of Geir.

The story has no sequel, nor does it need one.

Get Geir,

Mario.

My Wardrobe

Reviews: http://www.basenotes.net/reviews/30

Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder.

My Antaeus can beat up your Armani.

I own it too!! Geir is amazing!!!

You need to get those samples and realize how great this stuff is. I'm sure you'll buy a bottle after you smell it. Vijay is a good guy too. Respek the man... ;D

Quote Originally Posted by maisonstinky
    Allright guys, stop twisting *my arm *, czesc has sent me his address.

ryydman and Markymark, email me your address at maisondeparfum@ij.net and I will send you the samples too, I promise. And if you have a significant other I have Geirness's Laila perfume sample as well.

Maisonstinky.
    P.S. ryydman was it really your birthday or were you pulling my leg.
    Well i twisted your arm but i didn't pull your leg, March 22nd twas the great day, now i'm just 2 years from the big Three Zero :-/

Thanks for your gererosity, Geir has been on my "to do" list for a while!

Quote Originally Posted by Mario Justiniani
    Yep. *Maisonstynsky's super cool.

8-) 8-) 8-)

And I already own Geir . . .

That's because I had a dream where I was in the tropics and a band of Amazonian babes were worshipping me ( I was wearing Le Roy Soleil ) *when it started to snow and they vanished. *I *wept inconsolably, *until *Salvador Dali showed up! " Behold the Winter Version! " He said, *in his thick Spanish accent, and as he twirled his upturned moustache he was tranformed into Santa Claus as LRS turned into a bottle of Geir.

The story has no sequel, *nor does it need one.

Get Geir,

Mario.
    C,mon Mario give us a true happy ending, did the amazonian babes show up after the LRS turned into Geir????

Inquiring minds want to know. *.

And guys thanks for the nice compliments, really appreciate it.

Oh Tony Happy belated birthday and since we missed that, I will send you the Amouage Dia for men sample too.

Maisonstinky.

Vijay"Maisonstinky"

Am I the only one who finds Geir rancid? Sorry to be negative. It has a fresh begining but the drydown nauseates me.

Quote Originally Posted by czesc
    I had a dream last night, and geir was in it. someone handed me a bottle of it so I sprayed myself about 30 times and commented on how it needed too many sprays to become apparent on my skin.

this is my story
    I think you may spend too much time at Basenotes

Quote Originally Posted by ikkitosennomusha
    Am I the only one who finds Geir rancid? Sorry to be negative. It has a fresh begining but the drydown nauseates me.
    Hi ikkitosennomusha

Everybody has a different body chemistry , maybe the ingredients in Geir do not work with your chemistry. It is one of my bestseller in my establishment, but agin not everybody likes it, different strokes for different folks.

Maisonstinky
    Vijay"Maisonstinky"

I find it to be excessively pungent at times. Has anyone tried diluting it?
    "He was some kind of a man... What does it matter what you say about people?"

You're not alone. I don't know if I'd go so far as to say "rancid," but after a while I feel like I want to get out of my own scent cloud, like there is a haze of Geir engulfing me and I need air. But, I also pick up tons of cut grass in it, and cut grass and my sinuses do not get along. Again, chemistry and the brain - unpredictable things.

Quote Originally Posted by EnvYuS
    You need to get those samples and realize how great this stuff is. I'm sure you'll buy a bottle after you smell it. Vijay is a good guy too. Respek the man... ;D
    I'll gladly second that! Thanks so much Vijay for the sample and your kind generosity

Quote Originally Posted by Joel_Cairo
    [quote author=czesc link=1143940022/0#0 date=1143940022]I had a dream last night, and geir was in it. someone handed me a bottle of it so I sprayed myself about 30 times and commented on how it needed too many sprays to become apparent on my skin.

this is my story
    I think you may spend too much time at Basenotes[/quote]

your really trying hard to follow me around in every post lately?? i suggest comparing both our average posts per day.

Quote Originally Posted by gshock
    [quote author=EnvYuS link=1143940022/0#7 date=1143964246]
    I'll gladly second that! Thanks so much Vijay for the sample and your kind generosity [/quote]

And I third or fourth this...Vijay is a generous man for sure.

I absolutely love Geir and so do all the women that flock to me ;D

If it works on you, then you too can become a Norwegian sex god

I just recently received a decant of Geir and I really like it. But the same week as I got it I noticed a guy at work using a minty floral that comes so close to smelling like Geir that it is scary
    I just haven't had the guts to ask him what it is, and I don't really have that kid of relation to him that I feel comfortable asking. Very similar though, but I just can't see it being Geir.