Code of Conduct

Thread: wardrobes!!!!

Default wardrobes!!!!

What frag in your wardrobe has lost its place in rotation or rarely gets used and for what reason.. Mine is black code, I was told that I smelled like bug spray lol and I've never wore it again. Another is gucci noble, I guess I'm not brave enough to wear it not now anyways.

Default Re: wardrobes!!!!

Swiss Army
    I used this stuff for a month stright at one point. Now I wear it maybe once every two weeks

Nicole Miller

I've got too many samples to use up !

Milliseme Imperial. Still like it but it has rotated out for now, as I explore Malle, LV, SL, etc.
    There is no Nose....

Gucci PH - used to be my regular, then I found Basenotes, and a million other scents to try, and have barely touched it since.

Xeryus Rouge. It used to be worn a couple times a week but now I rarely wear it anymore. I might concider selling it off. Nothing is final yet...

Very Sexy 2, I still like 1 though

My rotation is all over the place which leaves me with no idea what's in or out, if there's anything thats out of the rotation it's probably due to weather change from winter to spring...Gio

Quote Originally Posted by flee
    What frag in your wardrobe *has lost its place in rotation or rarely gets used and for what reason..
    JHL

Why? I don't know. Just put it on for the first time in a while. It's going right back into my rotation immediately!

This stuff is class, power, elegance, masculine....

Paco Rabanne, I haven't used it in over a year...

Bois des Iles and Cuir de Russie, both by Chanel. *A lot of people have said, "They're unisex, and a man can wear them". *However, I just feel too girly when I wear them. *They are absolutely beautiful scents, and I am glad that I own them, but it turns out that I am just not that comfortable wearing them. *I thought that I didn't care if people thought I was wearing a woman's perfume, but it turns out that I do care. *Oh well, it's ok anyway, because I have so many other fragrances that I enjoy wearing. *In fact, I have difficulty finding skin time for all the fragrances that I like and want to wear. *

Chrome.... wore it pretty regularly for a while until I came across basenotes, at which point I found about 50 other fragrances that I can wear in the same situations but that I like SO much more....

Armani Code seriously smells like a bug spray if you spray too much, but don't worry that doesn't have to be a bad thing, so does D&G PH in it's initial note and is still one of the beloved scents out there

also check reviews for Code on makeupalley.com and see what women think about it

Quote Originally Posted by perfectscent
    Armani Code seriously smells like a bug spray if you spray too much, but don't worry that doesn't have to be a bad thing, so does D&G PH in it's initial note and is still one of the beloved scents out there

also check reviews for Code on makeupalley.com and see what women think about it
    Ok thanks perfectscent

Fahrenheit.