Code of Conduct

Default What about Miracle Homme?

I used to love this one a couple of years ago, peppery,fresh and IMO quite different than the rest of the stuff released around the year 2000. Didn't last that long one me, that was the only problem. It's almost never mentioned here on basenotes and nobody I know wears it.

What do you guys think of this one?

Default Re: What about Miracle Homme?

I love it. Masculine, modern, yet modest.
    Lovesick the wind that carries it

Well gentlemen, that makes three of us.

I think of it as officewear/casual. Surprising it hasn't caught on.
    My Wardrobe

Reviews: http://www.basenotes.net/reviews/30

Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder.

My Antaeus can beat up your Armani.

Consider Kiton Man instead
    'Il mondo dei profumi è un universo senza limiti: una fraganza puo rievocare sensazioni, luoghi, persone o ancora condurre in uno spazio di nuove dimensioni emozionali' L. V.

A unique and wonderful fragrance. Understated. Masculine. I rarely wear Miracle Homme because I feel overwhelmed by euphoria when I smell this truly special scent. [smiley=cheesy.gif]

Excellent. I don't know why it isn't mentioned more often.

Yeah, I agree this is a nice, peppery, masculine scent. I had a bottle and traded it away because I just didn't love it, but I admired its uniqueness.

LOL. I love it too. Is this the secret sleeper amongst Basenoters?

I bought a bottle and enjoyed it, but I eventually gave it to a coworker. At the time I felt like it smelled too similar to Armani He. Not exactly the same as He, but close enough to warrant owning only one or the other. I could see myself getting another bottle of Miracle in the future if it were cheap enough.
    Top 3: London Gentleman, Blackbeard's Delight, and Sex Panther. (It works 60% of the time, every time.)

Quote Originally Posted by Scentsei
    At the time I felt like it smelled too similar to Armani He. Not exactly the same as He, but close enough to warrant owning only one or the other. I could see myself getting another bottle of Miracle in the future if it were cheap enough.
    Wow, I just got Black Code and I smell very similar notes in Black Code. I never tried Emporio He but this is a surprise!

Quote Originally Posted by Ballardbeau
    Yeah, I agree this is a nice, peppery, masculine scent. I had a bottle and traded it away because I just didn't love it, but I admired its uniqueness.
    With multiple mentions of pepper, is Miracle Homme at all like Polo Sport Extreme?

Jeff

I beleive this one smells remarkebly similar to Versace Dreamer, just a bit of citrus on the top notes.
    I could recommend this to be worn to a restaurant as it doesn't offend

francois

Quote Originally Posted by MrBen
    I beleive this one smells remarkebly similar to Versace Dreamer, just a bit of citrus on the top notes.
    I could recommend this to be worn to a restaurant as it doesn't offend
    Sorry to disagree but I don't see any similarities between Miracle Homme and The Dreamer.
    Dreamer is very strong with a dominant tobacco note.
    I don't think there's any tobacco in Miracle Homme.
    The differences doesn't stop there, but the tobacco one is the most obvious I think.

Yes, this thread is old, but I'm going to chime in, anyway.

I bought my husband a bottle of this for Valentine's Day. I had previously sprayed him with a sample of it and I liked the way it developed on him, with his chemistry, and the thing I liked (and still like) best is that it doesn't smell like everyone else, because everyone else isn't wearing it. (He didn't hate it, and I like it, so that's okay with him; he's not all that into fragrances.)

I love, love, love the middle notes. There's a coffee-peppery type scent in there that I absolutely adore. Really, I love the fragrance from start to finish, but those heartnotes, yum. Very appealing, very sensual.

I am surprised this hasn't caught on more. It's a really nice fragrance, IMHO.

bonni
    "Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other."
    -Karl, age 5

I enjoy this one as well. The middle notes make this a round, smooth scent. Lasts a while on me too. The pepper notes give it an aquatic-gourmand kick which have not been replicated elsewhere. IMHO a frag which is well balanced. I pretty much agree with foetidus's review on the big board, but give it a big thumbs up instead. But another one I rarely wear. Out it comes!

Although usually irrelevant, the bottle is a beauty and a masterpiece of design.
    K

P.S. I do not like Miracle Homme Aquatonic. It smells like grass clippings. Normally I would actually like that sort of thing, but it is really strong and that was all I got from the frag - grass clippings. Eech!
    In rotation: Greenbriar (new), Silver Mountain Water, Dunhill for Men (1934), Acqua di Parma Colonia, Habit Rouge EDC, Ho Hang, B*Men, Agua Brava

I too love it, and wear it occasionally..Very different from most scents, especially because of the interresting blend of the fresh, and sweet coffee...

when in doubt and hesitation, i pick up Miracle Homme. ;D
    has been a favorite for ages now.

This may sound a wee bit selfish, but I am actually kinda glad that it has not caught on. *I get compliments when I wear this, yet no one, and I mean absolutely no one, I have come across knows what it is. *Two weeks ago I went to see my local Lancome SA to test Miracle Homme L’Aquatonic but was told Lancome do not carry men’s fragrances in New Zealand. *I am glad I picked this one up from the UK a few years back.

Also I don’t think it would ever be popular in NZ even if it was available in NZ since Lancome is more of a female’s brand, much like Estée Lauder. *Just as well, I’d hate to see it overused.

This one moved in with me years ago and just never left again. We shared many great moments together. To me, Miracle is among the very few that are truly 24/7 anytime, anywhere fragrances. I'll never be without it.
    Lovesick the wind that carries it

I love it. i have actually gotten more compliments when I wear this than all of my others combined and there are WAY TOO MANY others.

Hmm..Today, I noticed the topnotes are VERY similar to Geir..

For some reason, very weak on me without any mentionable charachter to it. Pyramid sure does promise more than I get. :-/

Has that red pepper note that I don´t really appreciate, same as in Gant Soho. Otherwise pleasant, but the Aquatonic version is really nice in the summer.

MMM

The red pepper is ok with me--gives a nice, different type of aquatic feel. The middle notes are great but just do not have enough strength on my skin. Great drydown, but again, just too subtle for me. I'd like a double forte version of this.