Code of Conduct

Default My first compliment in 2 years of addiction!!!!!!!

Hi Sirs, 2 years and *few months happened *since I register in this great forum,thanks to amiability of many members in *special for 2 american gentlemen Scentemental and MHJ (Mark Ohio),I had the opportunity to try great variety of fragrances, in other way had never been possible. And at the end yesterdady night i received my first compliment.
    The most rare was the cologne,this cologne was Spezie Lorenzo Villoresi,this is a great fragance for me,but not is one of my fauvorites *in this moment.

Simply I am useful to dedicate this post to be grateful for all *members who *some time nicely sent me a sample in swaps or in other occasions ,and especially to *Scentemental and MHJ

#TOP 5#: Polo Crest, Romeo Gigli,Jockey Club C&M, Jean Pascal Homme,Floris N 89

Default Re: My first compliment in 2 years of addiction!!!

[blue]Dry_Martini,

You have always been a courteous, intelligent, and thoughtful member of Basenotes and a good friend. It has been my pleasure to help you out in whatever small way I can.

2 years is a long time my friend for a compliment. You should wear *Rive Gauche Pour Homme* more often to increase your chances of getting a compliment. ;D

At any rate, felicitaciones on you compliment, and may you have many more.

Saludos,

scentemental[/blue]