Code of Conduct

Thread: Quick question

Default Quick question

Hi guys.

I'm about to order Blue Jeans - Versace from a website. I haven't tested it on my skin because this fragrance can't be found anywhere where I live. Judging from the reviews it has gotten it seems like a nice fragrance.
    Just one question, is this fragrance very skin dependent?

Default Re: Quick question

The top notes are nice on this fragrance, but the basenotes just give me a headache.
    "...but I also can't prove that mushrooms could not be intergalactic spaceships spying on us." Daniel C. Dennett

Top 5
    Heritage 2. Antaeus3.Kouros 4. Drakkar Noir 5. Montana PDH

I honestly like Blue Jeans alot and it has excellent longevity, good sillage and sits really well on my skin. *I'm kind of surprised it does not get more positive feedback. *It also has a really nice sweet tobacco scent. *

The only thing that bugs me about it is the name. *I do not associate the name Blue Jeans with blue jeans or blue as in acqua at all. Kind of like Polo Black -- as it is so fresh, not black. * Hope this helps. *mm *
    Peace ~ Markymark

On me it really reminds me of Dolce & Gabbana PH, so much that I didn't get D&G because Blue Jeans is so much cheaper.

On the other hand I didn't get Blue Jeans because I already have Allure, and don't really have occasion to wear these tobacco-type of frags. I think they have a lot of sex appeal, but are just not for me. :-/
    In rotation: Greenbriar (new), Silver Mountain Water, Dunhill for Men (1934), Acqua di Parma Colonia, Habit Rouge EDC, Ho Hang, B*Men, Agua Brava

A fresher, more wearable, and younger version of Le Male, IMO..Not bad, actually, and has not noticed big differences whether I spray it on clothes or skin...