Code of Conduct

Default Questions on Atomizers, Couldn't fine answers!

I did a search and came up with a few topics but no answer to my questions.

Does EssentialSupplies, (they carry the 1/3 frosted glass atomizers) ship out to Canada?, tried looking at the FAQ and the Help section but no answers. I did contact through email to find out, but hopefully somebody here can answer faster.

What do you prefer glass or plastic atomizes, is there really a difference, which ones better, etc.... Tell me about them!

Default Re: Questions on Atomizers, Couldn't fine answers!

Essential Supplies has a phone number that you can call. It's listed on their website. I don't see why they wouldn't ship to Canada.

For me it doesn't really matter whether it's glass or plastic. They both function the same way. However, I believe that the frosted glass ones are prettier.

REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

I need to find some really good 5ml spray atomizers but I'm finding nothing, please help. Tried ebay but they got those really long and skinny ones. I like the shorter and fatter ones more because its easier to decant with a larger diameter decant. I heard madini online doesn't have good spray atomizers and Essentialsupplies only has 1/3 (10ml) sized atomizers. I need 5ml, please help.

Here you go http://cgi.ebay.com/50-ATOMIZERS-5-M...QQcmdZViewItem

I prefer to use the plastic atomizers because I always worry about them breaking in the mail, regardless of how well I pack them. That and the lower shipping weight will help you save some money which is always good!

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas
    Here you go http://cgi.ebay.com/50-ATOMIZERS-5-M...QQcmdZViewItem

I prefer to use the plastic atomizers because I always worry about them breaking in the mail, regardless of how well I pack them. That and the lower shipping weight will help you save some money which is always good!
    Ugh, I wish they'd ship outside the United States. Nice link though.
    "Perfume is the dream that carries me."

There is always the sky to look at

HOLY *

i just contacted essientialsupplies about shipping to canada, look at the response I received:

To essential suppliesI sent them this)

Well my address is:

so and so

how much do you charge shipping to Canada for roughly around 10 frosted glass atomizers 1/3(10ml), and how long will shipping take.

This was their response:

have a shipping quote for you.
    ups standard $14.00 * 2-3 *weeks +
    ups expedite $60.00 *1 week +
    ups express $ 68.00 * 3-4 days
    please let me know if you want to proceed with this order. Thank you.

HOLY *&^(%^%)#^*^(*%^&(^, hold on let me leave the room to continue, *&^(%^$^)(*&^&$%(*^*^&$_)#)@&amp&#@&#&

I just want 10 frosted glass atomizers, is it really that pricey to ship to Canada?

At least the atomizers are only $1 each. That is not bad IMO. I found other sites with $15 + atomizers and I almost fell over considering they were nothing special. I guess what you save on their price they make back through shipping costs... I think I might order 100 and just sell them to you guys for cheep. Hmmm. I think I've come across something special...

Quote Originally Posted by EnvYuS
    At least the atomizers are only $1 each. That is not bad IMO. I found other sites with $15 + atomizers and I almost fell over considering they were nothing special. I guess what you save on their price they make back through shipping costs... I think I might order 100 and just sell them to you guys for cheep. Hmmm. I think I've come across something special...
    Yeah, I know the atomziers are cheap but the shipping is *

I just contacted them again to make sure. I think maybe I worded it a little wierd. Maybe she thought I wanted the glass jars or something or maybe she thought I wanted to buy 100 instead of 10. I contacted her again with the item number so she would know what I'm talking about.

I might just buy them off a ebay seller called seattle_4, she sells decants on Ebay, but her 1/3 frosted glass atomizer are 3 to 4 bucks a piece but her shipping costs are low and she ships form seatlle which is only a 2 to 3 hour drive away from Vancouver. I should be able to receive the package within a few days compared to 2 to 3 weeks. *

I can't believe shipping would be that expensive. To my knowledge, they charge the customer the exact shipping charges. According to their website, they only tack on a service charge if it's outside North America.

In any event, I would highly recommend sticking with this company if you can for the 1/3 oz atomizers, as they're the best out there IMHO (product FB-10ML-S-S that is).

#

Well I got a very fast response:

"Hi, I got a shipping quote for only 10 bottles. We go by weight and destination, weight is only 3 lbs". (From ES Lady)

Does 10 glass atomizers really weight 3 pounds, WOW, I got to fell these for sure.

Well, thanks for the advice Octo, I might go for them, but holy *, Even with the cheapest being 14.00 USD to ship, it will still takes 2 to 3 weeks to get them, and thats for only 10. What if I wanted to buy 100, double *

I might just buy the overpriced 3.50 each on Ebay or get plastic ones instead.