Code of Conduct

Thread: A Rediscovery!

Default A Rediscovery!

I was in the mall and my lady picked up a bottle at the mens counter, sprayed it, and both fell in love with it. For me, I fell in love with it all over again because I used to have the 3.4 oz bottle and deo stick. The fragrance is Armani Mania! We both agreed that it excites us as much as my creeds do. It made both of us have sensations! So, I bought the 2.5 oz bottle and deo stick! My question is, do they not make the 3.4 oz anymore and the largest size is only 2.5 oz like armani code? I noticed they renamed armani black code to just armani code. The largest size in armani code is 2.5 so perhaps they repackaged it? Also, my armani mania seems to smell even better now and more intoxicating than it used to. Perhaps they tweaked the formulation a tad?

Anyway, what has been a great "rediscovery" of yours that has made you fall hopelessly in love all over again?

Default Re: A Rediscovery!

I own a huge bottle from swap here and can't wait to go home and get it. I have to many summer frags that I want to wear right now. That is a great one and you can't really go wrong with that.

Being at college and not wanting to waste the little Tea for Two I had recieved in a swap I left it at home and went to school. It was for special occasions and college is not a special enough occasion for this beauty. I missed it a lot but I almost never wore it because I was trying to save it at much as possible. Well the last time I went home I bought a full 3.4 oz bottle if this stuff and since then I've been going crazy with it! I have so much that I don't care if I wear it everyother day. I took it to school with me and I am loving it! I was missing out before but this makes up for it.

Tea for two is one that I have been meaning to resample as my vague impressions have left my memory. It gets good praise around here and I am curious. Back to a question I had, I did a little searching and they do make a 3.4 oz of mania! The SA apparently did not know what she was talking about. I will have to swap this since the large is a better deal for one more ounce!

When you talk to SA's you usally don't get many accurate facts about anything. They don't know much. They just work there to make some money. I own a 1.7oz but it is 90% full so I'm going to have a field day with it. Have fun with your 3.4oz big dogg bottle!!! ;D

It's my SOTD today. Loved it from the first sniff, when I received a tester before it launched. Some have complained about longevity, but I've never had a problem--in fact, I've thought of it as being quite potent when first sprayed. Armani and Ralph Lauren are probably my two favorite designer houses.
    The Bark Bites Back.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bark
    It's my SOTD today. *Loved it from the first sniff, when I received a tester before it launched. *Some have complained about longevity, but I've never had a problem--in fact, I've thought of it as being quite potent when first sprayed. *Armani and Ralph Lauren are probably my two favorite designer houses.
    I agree Bark! Longevity is superb with me! I just remembered that if you buy it individually, it comes in 1.7 and 3.4. If you buy a gift set with armani, it comes in 2.5. Saturday, I will be exchanging for the 3.4. I cannot get enough of this fantastic scent!!!! I wore it today also! I am now testing Dior Homme to see whether it is a keeper or not?

My tester is a 3.4 oz. On the lower back, it reads Fresh-Woody-Amber. I do recall there being Saffron in it, which is perhaps one of the reasons why I like it (Saffron is in Jack Black's Black Mark, Escada Magnetism, and Versace Man, among others I like).
    The Bark Bites Back.

Mania is my favourite Armani and a constant compliment-getter

Quote Originally Posted by Russlan
    Mania is my favourite Armani and a constant compliment-getter
    Russlan, where ya been bro? Good to see you post!

Why So Serious?

I was never a big fan of Armani Mania, i always thought it was ok, but with poor longevity and way too subtle. This has all changed until a few month ago, i really became to appreciate this scent, it has a Bvlgari Pour Homme quality to it, soft, musky and subtle. It has this tenderness that gives it much sensuality, and even though it's quite subtle and light it does last quite a bit since my girlfriend detected it after 4 hours, she said it was clean and sexy. Once i tried this one because it was called the ultimate babe magnet. Although it's not the time for me to look out for babes anymore i'm really getting into this hype, again, only this time i do enjoy it much better.
    Current top 5:
    1. Puredistance M
    2. Kilian Apple Brandy
    3. Amouage Fate Man
    4. Parfums de Marly Galloway
    5. Naomi Goodsir Bois d'Ascese

Must be the cold weather you guys have. On me, here in Singapore, this lasts 1-2 hours tops. Virtually no sillage.

I like Armani Mania a lot. It was my signature scent in 2004 and I do think that Mania is one of tne best Armani's fragrance. I smelled it again just a couple of weeks ago and now I'm thinking about getting another bottle. It's interesting that one of the reasons I liked Mania was that it reminded me of Bulgari pour homme.

Blog Entries

I don't know if this classifies as a "rediscovery" since it's pretty much been in my rotation since last summer, but I'm way into my Ken Cole Reaction again! Can't wait until the weather gets warmer so I can wear this a lot!
    "Wait...is David Bowie really God?" - Penelope Garcia