Code of Conduct

Default which one has the vote?

Hey all, I'm about to order dior homme or herrera by carolina herrera. Anyone got a say on these two and which would be the one to own? Thanks [smiley=smiley.gif]

Default Re: which one has the vote?

both?

from what I have heard, Dior Homme is nothing less than a super scent. It has amazing review from people and that is all they talk about anymore. I am planning on Blind buying it if I can find it.

Dior homme hands down

Dior Homme, more versatile. Herrera is pretty formal IMO.

Serpent

Can I vote for "Neither - save your money for something else"?

I'm voting for "neither" too.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeJoe81
    Hey all, I'm about to order dior homme or herrera by carolina herrera. Anyone got a say on these two and which would be the one to own? Thanks * [smiley=smiley.gif]
    Welcome to the boards JoeJoe. As you're going to learn soon enough, it's all about opinion here. I've seen many positives/negatives about those two.

Me personally, I like Dior Homme but can't stand Herrera. Try to get samples and see for yourself is the smartest way to do it ... and it will likely save you A TON of money over the course of you fragrance purchases.

If you absolutely had to choose between the two, then I would go for Dior Homme. But it got boring to me after a while. I also find it more suitable for evenings so I would try to get something more versatile. However, if you're looking for a romantic/evening scent and don't have many Oriental scents in your wardrobe, then Dior Homme would be a good one to start with.