Code of Conduct

Default Moschino Friends

On my fragrance hunting trip at lunchtime yesterday, I went to Bloomingdales on Lexington Avenue and 60th Srteet and it was the introduction day for Moschino Friends. I am a big fan of Uomo Moschino so I decided to sample some on a cardboard (I couldn't try it on since I was wearing Trussardi Uomo).

I realized when I got there that the day wasn't good for fragrance hunting since I was fighting off a cold. But I found it to have a very prominent orange note that lasted all afternoon on the card. The scent did seem to dry down to something very pleasant, however. Unfortunately, Bloomingdales does not give out sample vials except to customers who actually make a purchase. Thus, I have to go back and revisit this one.

Does anyone have any experience with Moschino Friends?

Default Re: Moschino Friends

Quote Originally Posted by MikeFromManhattan
    On my fragrance hunting trip at lunchtime yesterday, I went to Bloomingdales on Lexington Avenue and 60th Srteet and it was the introduction day for Moschino Friends. I am a big fan of Uomo Moschino so I decided to sample some on a cardboard (I couldn't try it on since I was wearing Trussardi Uomo).

I realized when I got there that the day wasn't good for fragrance hunting since I was fighting off a cold. But I found it to have a very prominent orange note that lasted all afternoon on the card. The scent did seem to dry down to something very pleasant, however. Unfortunately, Bloomingdales does not give out sample vials except to customers who actually make a purchase. Thus, I have to go back and revisit this one.

Does anyone have any experience with Moschino Friends?
    A friend of mine likes it and has been asking me if it's worth it but I can't seem to decide on it. Doesn't seem interesting enough for me. I dunno. I only sampled it once.
    "If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking." -Nagasawa in Norwegian Wood

I tried it once and it actually surprised me. It has a beautiful mandarine/tangerine note that stays a pretty long time. Go try it ;D

I tried it and I liked it. Crispy, natural mandarins on a soft, well balanced base of musk and moss. Excellent.
    I like the bottle also, and let me mention that it was also quite a long lasting fragrance.

A very nice, comfortable fragrance with a heavy mandarin note and surprisingly long lasting. Good choice for summer. Not very innovative, but a well-made and refreshing scent.

Actually, I was looking for it in the forums and database as to give my friend better advice but it's neither discussed nor in the database.
    "If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking." -Nagasawa in Norwegian Wood