Code of Conduct

Thread: NAUTICA VOYAGE

Default NAUTICA VOYAGE

Has anyone tried Nautica Voyage, I smelled it in a magazine,It's similar to most aqua scents. If so what are your opions?

Default Re: NAUTICA VOYAGE

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas
    Has anyone tried Nautica Voyage, I smelled it in a magazine,It's similar to most aqua scents. If so what are your opions?

Better than Nautica competition?!

I did sample this...and all of you with experienced noses will notice that this is very close to Egoiste Platinum. I sprayed this and Platinum on 2 different cards and gave them about 5 minutes and ........They smell very close.....I mean very close....and all of the experienced people that were around agreed. It may not even take experience in frags to notice how close they really are to eanch other.
    The bottle is nice...How long this will last compared to Platinum....we will have to wait and see.
    Overall....a very nice scent for those who do not have Platinum. Nice bottle...nice packaging...probably will do OK with sales.....Another safe scent.
    Gary

Quote Originally Posted by G.303
    I did sample this...and all of you with experienced noses will notice that this is very close to Egoiste Platinum. I sprayed this and Platinum on 2 different cards and gave them about 5 minutes and ........They smell very close.....I mean very close....and all of the experienced people that were around agreed. It may not even take experience in frags to notice how close they really are to eanch other.
    The bottle is nice...How long this will last compared to Platinum....we will have to wait and see.
    Overall....a very nice scent for those who do not have Platinum. Nice bottle...nice packaging...probably will do OK with sales.....Another safe scent.
    * Gary

What about Nautica competition (the one with yellow/black bottle), Gary?

I always thought that Chrome Azzaro and Egoiste Platinum smell similar.Does Voyage smell close to Chrome then?

Quote Originally Posted by breeze11
    I always thought that Chrome Azzaro and Egoiste Platinum smell similar.Does Voyage smell close to Chrome then?
    Are Chrome and Egoiste platinum similar?!

You can order a free sample on www.nauticafragrance.com

Quote Originally Posted by cedriceccentric
    U.S. only...

Quote Originally Posted by cedriceccentric
    cool, thanks cedric.. you know any other links like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Joel_Cairo
    Other Coty brands do it:
    Want a sample of Stetson Black? www.stetsoncologne.com

Jovan:
    http://survey.email.coty.com/SensorP...6e&Ox=coty

How about Celine Dion latest? Er, not sure you will want that but hey! It's free!
    www.celinedionbeauty.com

Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker.
    http://survey.email.coty.com/SensorP...25&Ox=coty

Radames65

I tried it today. It is exactly like Eternity Summer.

If it really smells similar to Eternity Summer I'm quite exited. I wanted to buy Eternity Summer last year but it was sold out due to a high customer demand.

I just got a sample of this, seems like a Gio clone (though I lack a sample of Gio to compare so I don't know how they might differ).

I tried it today and the good news is that Voyage doesn't smell like another citrussy-aquatic fragrance. I would describe it as aquatic-green-mossy. The top notes reminded me of Beyond Paradise but less 'veggie' and more appealing. I would also agree with Gary on Voyage being similar to Egoiste Platinum ( I compared them side by side ) but it's not Platinum's replica. To me Voyage smells like a cross between Egoiste Platinum and Dunhill Fresh (same perfumer) but not as woody as the former and not as hursh as the latter. All in all Voyage is a very good choice for those who got tired of Acqua di Gio and the like and want something different for an everyday use. Maurice Roucel did a good job with this one.
    BTW the packaging and the bottle are also very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Joel_Cairo
    [quote author=cedriceccentric link=1141754459/0#6 date=1141927935]You can order a free sample on www.nauticafragrance.com
    [/quote]

Lacoste and Boss do also send out samples....

I bought it and got rid of it already.

I tried it yesterday, and did not like the top notes, but when it dried down it reminded me of Chrome. Not bad, but I would just buy Chrome if I wanted Chrome.
    K
    In rotation: Greenbriar (new), Silver Mountain Water, Dunhill for Men (1934), Acqua di Parma Colonia, Habit Rouge EDC, Ho Hang, B*Men, Agua Brava