Code of Conduct

Default My PerfumeBay.com opinion

The Bad:
    My shipment seemed to take forever. I did standard shipping, which they claimed took 2-6 days. According to my tracking information, my order was placed on the 7th, and shipped on the 9th. I didn't receive it until today, the 17th.

The Good:
    My package was wrapped nice and carefully, and it came with two samplers (Kenneth Cole New York, and something else). I read from a previous post that someone's fragrance was obviously very old and nasty. Mine seems to be fine.

I think I would order from them again, but I may shop around again next time and try out some other places first.

Default Re: My PerfumeBay.com opinion

Quote Originally Posted by TwomSix
    The Bad:
    My shipment seemed to take forever. I did standard shipping, which they claimed took 2-6 days. According to my tracking information, my order was placed on the 7th, and shipped on the 9th. I didn't receive it until today, the 17th.

The Good:
    My package was wrapped nice and carefully, and it came with two samplers (Kenneth Cole New York, and something else). I read from a previous post that someone's fragrance was obviously very old and nasty. Mine seems to be fine.

I think I would order from them again, but I may shop around again next time and try out some other places first.
    Perfumebay is one of my favorite, reliable vendors. I have been very happy with them on multiple occasions.

Not to quibble with you, but if your order shipped on the 9th, then it was out of their hands. The 8 days in transit was the shipper's fault, not perfumebay, right?

I live in Ohio, and it usually takes about 5 or 6 days in transit to reach me by standard shipping.

Now 1stperfume and perfumes 4 all - that's crappy service IMO.

My most reliable vendor has been you guys on basenotes but I also like to use scentiments.com. They are fast and really cheep. I've never had a problem with them so far. They are a safe bet IMO. I would rather get stuff from you basenoters. I trust you all the most../

I ordered a bottle of Silver Mountain Water form them that turned out to be bad

I emailed them several times and they didn't even acknowledge my emails. >

Luckily as it turns out, once the bad SMW drys down, it smells no different than a good bottle.

I will never buy anythng from them again!

It was out of their hands, yes, but they should change their shipping info to be more accurate. I live in Texas, I believe they shipped from California. You must have to live next door in order to get your package in 2 days. I do a lot of internet shopping, but this was my first time ordering a fragrance from the internet. I know in other industries I've ordered from, if they say 2-6 days, it's usually 6 days, worst case scenario, and I usually get in 3-4 days.

But like I said, otherwise I was satisfied, I'd do business with them again, if I can't find somewhere better. Next time I'll know not to start worrying about it getting delivered to the wrong door or being dropped off and stolen if it's been over a week and I haven't recevied my package.