Code of Conduct

Default tonight I bought my first niche fragrance!

Okay, I couldn't hold it in any longer. I finally bought my first full retail bottle of a niche fragrance. The lucky winner of this distinction was Piper Nigrum. I tried it out for a while, didn't really like it at first, but every time I wore it, I liked it more and more, noticed more notes that I had been missing, and finally decided I could not live without it. Looks like I'm on the road to a niche collection...thanks to this community, a whole new world has opened up for me. Thanks to all!

Default Re: tonight I bought my first niche fragrance!

Ok. I can see you movin up, congrats. I will be movin up in the next week myself. So is that your number 1 as of now?

Congradulations. I think I have only a couple actual niche bottles. They just cost so much some times. I hear Piper Nigrum is amazing. I have wanted to try it forever! Tell me how it is.

Keep on moving up...

Good choice, there's absolutely nothing like it! Although I have noticed that I don't use it all that often, but when I do, it's always an experience.

Quote Originally Posted by robyogi
    I tried it out for a while, didn't really like it at first, but every time I wore it, I liked it more and more, noticed more notes that I had been missing, and finally decided I could not live without it.
    That pretty much sums up my affair with Geir.

Piper Nigrum has been touted as the best pepper scent. Too bad I'm not too keen on that particular note. LV is known for having that perfect touch. Not too much spice and not too much sweetness. Our moderator, Paul G, would have a thing or two to say about this as it's one of his favorite scents.