Code of Conduct

Default Something for the summers!

Hello Guys! the summers are here and i have to choose one of the many colognes that have been launched newly and some old ones so tell me which two would you guys prefer. I am 22 and i go to the university everyday.

1. M7

2. Dior Homme

3. Dolce and Gabbana

4. Silver Shadow

which one shall i go for??? People tell me that swiss army suits me!

Default Re: Something for the summers!

outta those only Dior Homme strikes me as a good summer frag... though ive never smelled Silver Shadow

D&G for sure. You could find better ones but out of those, I only see D&G as a summer frag...

M7 would probably be too cloying during the summer. I don't know about M7 Fresh, that's one I'd like to try.
    In rotation: Greenbriar (new), Silver Mountain Water, Dunhill for Men (1934), Acqua di Parma Colonia, Habit Rouge EDC, Ho Hang, B*Men, Agua Brava

Terre D' Hermes...is the one, or try Beyond paradise for men.

I'm sure you have heard this, but if you like M7. try M7 fresh for the warmer months. I suspect M7 would be a bit brutal when it's hot out.

Stick to D&C if you don't feel like buying anythign else.

i feel that dior homme gets terribly sweet and a bit cloying in a summery weather, i also agree that M7 fresh would be a better option, and isn't D&G light blue(i know you said a Dolce & Gabbana but you didn't specify wich so i assume it's pour homme) maketed as an unisex frag in japan and some asian countries? maybe even that's better for summer and i think a man could pull that one off easily, just say it's a Creed or somethin'

D&G, among your choices.

If not, get L'eau par Kenzo or Live Jazz, they're appropriate for summer. ^.^
    "If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking." -Nagasawa in Norwegian Wood

Gendarme

Mugler Colonge

Dial shower gel

I agree with ikkitosennomusha with:

Gendarme and Mugler Cologne

From your list def. D&G

Of those four that you listed, I would choose the Dolce & Gabbana and the Dior Homme

I think those fragrances are a bit too stuffy and cloying during hot summer months. Are you open to other suggestions? When I think of summer fragrances, what comes to mind are fresh,bracing,soft,light and subtle.

My favs: L'Eau Par Kenzo, Rive Gauche PH by YSL, Lanvin L'Homme, Givenchy Red Label, Sports For Men By Benetton, Kouros Fraicheur, Himalaya by Creed,Visits by Azzaro and if you can pull it off YSL Pour Homme by YSL. I know this might be a sacriledge but women actually love the smell of Polo Blue.
    Top faves: Aramis Devin,Balenciage PH,Zino Davidoff,Trussardi Uomo,BlackXS,Sybaris,Furyo,HoHangClub,Santos Sport,KriziaSpazio,CarverVetiverDry,GIT,AmberSulta n,TeaForTwo,Dzing.
    My drobe: www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/47

hugo...ur list is ideal for fall/winter weather...not for the suny summer days, u need somthing lighter & more uplifting

well -- here's my 2 cents worth...

1 - Citrico by Comme des Garcons ----- this is a bright, green, citrusy, pick-me-up scent. when i wear it in the summer, i feel like i'm dancing on the patio of a yacht surrounded by rainforest.

2 - Eau D'Orange Verte by Hermes ----- WOW. what an initial burst of fresh fresh orange and citrus. it its intoxicating and wonderful. like someone chopped up a bunch of fresh fruit right in front of you. but within literally like 10 or 15 minutes, it dries down to this warm, hippie-ish smell. . .i went to a Rolling Stones concert last summer. . it was 86,000 people, outdoor, huge field, hot, SEXY, fun. bare feet, pot smoking, ripped jeans. this is the one scent that i wish i had for that day. it would have been MARVELOUS.

I don't know if Dior Homme will stand up to the heat, but M7 and Dolce Gabanna will!

Close your eyes, so you can see what you're smelling.

"Press trigger twice to release the strength of wood...the wantonness of vanilla...the sentiment of floral...the passion of spice!"

~My reviews~

~My Wardrobe~

I WANT MORE CHYPRE!

Quote Originally Posted by HugoBoss
    Hello Guys! the summers are here and i have to choose one of the many colognes that have been launched newly and some old ones so tell me which two would you guys prefer. I am 22 and i go to the university everyday.

1. M7

2. Dior Homme

3. Dolce and Gabbana

4. Silver Shadow

which one shall i go for??? People tell me that swiss army suits me!
    Of these I'd recommend Dior Homme first and D & G second. *If Swiss Army suits you, why don't you get Swiss Army--it's a very good scent--more adaptable than any of these (although I don't know Silver Shadow.)

sorry, double post

From new releases I would recommend Lacoste Essential and Nautica Voyage.