Code of Conduct

Default Bvlgari, damn you and your hockey-puck!!!

Damn Bvlgari... There i went and promised myself that I'd watch my budget and not spend any more money for the next 3 months... And then i saw Bvlgari Black at a local department store and decided to see what the fuss was all about... So the saleslady takes out a small sample vial and dabs on a tiny amount on my hand.

I spent the next hour walking around with my hand to my nose, looking like an idiot but loving every breath. :

Went back and bought it on the spot. :-[

Damn damn damn damn you, Bvlgari, for releasing such a sexy scent.

Default Re: Bvlgari, damn you and your hockey-puck!!!

I will have to sample it up - nice post! Let us know how it goes with longevity. Do you like it as much as you like L'Instant? ~mm
    Peace ~ Markymark

Quote Originally Posted by Markymark
    I will have to sample it up - nice post! Let us know how it goes with longevity. Do you like it as much as you like L'Instant? ~mm

Yes, but for different situations. I see L'Instant more as an everyday all-rounder scent, but one that does well in large, young crowds. Bvlgari Black is more of a sensuous scent. It sticks closer to the skin, is warmer and smoother and less "in your face" than L'Instant. Bvlgari is more for a 1-on-1 quiet date, a nice dinner and movie followed by a walk in the cool evening breeze. L'instant is for a more "fun" date at a park or arcade.

Thanks dude! It's on my short list because of your post.
    Peace ~ Markymark

Quote Originally Posted by Markymark
    Thanks dude! It's on my short list because of your post.

It deserves to be there!

And if, for whatever reason, it doesn't work on your skin... Sell me whatever you haven't used!

The funny part is, the vanilla-rubbery smell of Bvlgari Black actually made me imagine Michael Schumacher in his Ferrari F1 car driving right through a pile of vanilla seedpods.

There's also a bit of that burning vanilla in Body Kouros, also made by Annick Menardo. But BK takes no backseat in subtlety, that's for sure!

Close your eyes, so you can see what you're smelling.

"Press trigger twice to release the strength of wood...the wantonness of vanilla...the sentiment of floral...the passion of spice!"

~My reviews~

~My Wardrobe~

I WANT MORE CHYPRE!

Quote Originally Posted by iMaverick
    There's also a bit of that burning vanilla in Body Kouros, also made by Annick Menardo. But BK takes no backseat in subtlety, that's for sure!

Yup...
    BK = Sledgehammer
    BB = Hockey-puck

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae
    [quote author=iMaverick link=1142397985/0#5 date=1142403130]There's also a bit of that burning vanilla in Body Kouros, also made by Annick Menardo. But BK takes no backseat in subtlety, that's for sure!

Yup...
    BK = Sledgehammer
    BB = Hockey-puck[/quote]

Yup...
    BK = Shouting Benzoin
    BB = Shushing Powder

Post Thanks / Like

I love Bvlgari black but I'm weary of it since people on the forums say that it breaks easily. Ahh, I wish I had more cash to burn, haha!
    "If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking." -Nagasawa in Norwegian Wood

Post Thanks / Like

I don't get the subtlety in this; I find it both very long-lasting and potent...If I spray it on my clothes, you will still notice for a week or something...Because of this, many of my scents has been overpowered by the remainings of an old BB-application...

Post Thanks / Like

if only Indie_Guy were here...

Post Thanks / Like

The spray atomizer on the Bulgari Black hockey puck bottle has got to be the worst sprayer that has ever existed in the history of mankind. *

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Celdor
    I love Bvlgari black but I'm weary of it since people on the forums say that it breaks easily. Ahh, I wish I had more cash to burn, haha!
    Indeed, as soon as you get a bottle, decant it into an atomizer post haste.