Code of Conduct

Default Advice for wise investors:buy today,sell tomorrow!

Well,we could list some fragrances which are available nowdays but probably not for long.Buy them today,stock for your own reserve,sell some bottles of them tomorrow (sort of) and make some serious profit .
    So I would suggest:

Relax by Davidoff (is it discontinued or in limited distribution?)
    M7 Fresh by YSL (much discussed lately and for good reason),
    Minotaure by Paloma Picasso (bottles seem to be scarcely available),
    Jaipur Fraicheur Epicee by Boucheron (quite limited edition I think).

Which are your proposals?
    It's never too late to mend.

WARDROBE:http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/1256

Default Re: Advice for wise investors:buy today,sell tomor

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoVolante
    Which are your proposals?
    I'm not tell'n!

[/quote]

I'm not tell'n![/quote]

Ha! Knowledge should be shared!
    It's never too late to mend.

WARDROBE:http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/1256

I think stacking up on 2002 Creeds would be a good idea since that was the ideal year for them. I don't know of any that will dissapear from the market so if you know some then tell me because I'm going to have to go out and get them.

Old Spice
    Curve
    Drakkar Noir
    Brut
    Canoe
    Oriscent, AgarAura Pure Ouds, Creed, LIDGE, Patou Pour Homme, tons of niche and rare stuff for sale!
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/253...er-100-items!!

Cuiron
    MisterK / Vicomte de K / K
    Ephemeral Top 5: YSL PH HC, Worth PH, Equipage, Monsieur Rochas HC, Acqua di Gio

Quote Originally Posted by EnvYuS
    I think stacking up on 2002 Creeds would be a good idea since that was the ideal year for them. I don't know of any that will dissapear from the market so if you know some then tell me because I'm going to have to go out and get them.
    Is it that this is a good year for Creed or that supposedly 2002 would be enough time for the natural oils to settle.

I was looking for L'eau du Navigateur by Lartisan Parfumeur a long time. The last bottle I saw on ebay went up to 350 US$. Friendly basenoter apekrul was able to get a NIB bottle and I bought it for normal retail price. Thanks again, apekrul!
    By the way it's the only bottle I haven't sprayed even once. But I know the smell of course. I have a decant which I sniff from time to time.
    decant sales:
    Crystal Flacon

A couple of months ago I saw Gucci Nobile at Marshalls for a pittance (maybe $20), but didnt buy it as I had promised myself ONLY to buy christmas presents for others. Go on ebay right now, and you will see what a fool I was.

Quote Originally Posted by dr.creed
    I was looking for L'eau du Navigateur by Lartisan Parfumeur a long time. The last bottle I saw on ebay went up to 350 US$. Friendly basenoter apekrul was able to get a NIB bottle and I bought it for normal retail price. Thanks again, apekrul!
    By the way it's the only bottle I haven't sprayed even once. But I know the smell of course. I have a decant which I sniff from time to time.
    $350??? I have a bottle of this and find it very similar to MPG Eau des Iles which isn't discontinued and I actually like it a little better.
    Oriscent, AgarAura Pure Ouds, Creed, LIDGE, Patou Pour Homme, tons of niche and rare stuff for sale!
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/253...er-100-items!!

Cuiron
    Eau de Caporal Artisan
    Fleur de Carotte Artisan
    all limited Artisan`s Harvests
    all limited Guerlains from Champs d`Elisees, 68 like Djedi, Vega, etc.
    all IUNX
    Vetiver The Great!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AZsmells
    [quote author=dr.creed link=1142202602/0#7 date=1142291690]I was looking for L'eau du Navigateur by Lartisan Parfumeur a long time. The last bottle I saw on ebay went up to 350 US$. Friendly basenoter apekrul was able to get a NIB bottle and I bought it for normal retail price. Thanks again, apekrul!
    $350??? I have a bottle of this and find it very similar to MPG Eau des Iles which isn't discontinued and I actually like it a little better.[/quote]

I agree Eau des Iles is quite similar, it lasts much longer and the fragrance is more intense. Better or worse?
    Better.
    decant sales:
    Crystal Flacon