Code of Conduct

Default My most unlikely discovery, and yours?

I left this out of my "Just returned from the mall" thread because this deserved very special notice. In that shop with alot of internet looking frags sat a botlle of Dior Homme in the midst. Since it has gotten alot of buzz around here I thought I would try it depite my preconceived notion that I would hate it due to the cocoa bean. I smell it on a card. WOW! I loved it! I could not believe that I did. I could hardly detect the cocoa note as it was tastefully done and not OVER done. It was all so subtle and seductive. However, I want to buy it from a legitimate source. Does Neimans carry it? I must have it someday soon!

Now, what is your most unlikely discovery?

Default Re: My most unlikely discovery, and yours?

From what I see no sign of it at my local Neimans, but definitely available at Neiman's online. Seems Neimans is the exclusive source in the US fow now.

Close your eyes, so you can see what you're smelling.

"Press trigger twice to release the strength of wood...the wantonness of vanilla...the sentiment of floral...the passion of spice!"

~My reviews~

~My Wardrobe~

I WANT MORE CHYPRE!

I have noticed that Dior Homme is sold everywhere. *You can purchase it for a good price from Scentiments or any number of other online retailers. *Since it is such a new fragrance (2005), there really is no worry about getting an old bottle from an online retailer.

Nordstrom definitely carries Dior Homme.

got mine from nordstrom. Thats where my recent found frag interest started a couple months ago. I had a gift card with $50 left on it, the girl there told me her favorites, they all smelled like typical cologne, until i tried DPH. Wow! I love it. And i havent gotten sick of it. I leave it in my car and take hte bottle out to just take a whif. Damb thats good

Quote Originally Posted by guedoguedo
    got mine from nordstrom. Thats where my recent found frag interest started a couple months ago. I had a gift card with $50 left on it, the girl there told me her favorites, they all smelled like typical cologne, until i tried DPH. Wow! I love it. And i havent gotten sick of it. I leave it in my car and take hte bottle out to just take a whif. Damb thats good
    Awesome! I have to have some but I may have to wait a couple weeks to buil the wallet up again. I cannot wait!

Yeah man, that DH is the bees knees. so dry and warm and refined. there is a kind of classicism to it that reminds me of Safari, which is a totally different and far inferior scent, but which similarly makes me think of masculinity in a bygone barbershoppish era. Fantastic fantastic stuff.

but to the original point of your post, i got Claiborne Sport for xmas from an aunt who I thought had no clue what was up. Then i smelled it and realized that she did, in fact, have a clue, quite the clue as to what is up indeed.