Code of Conduct

Default I reunited with the King -- Kouros!

Ahhh, I am back with my old friend Kouros. It takes me back to the night clubs in Miami, South Beach... A great frag with some awesome emotional connections to life. 8-)
    Peace ~ Markymark

Default Re: I reunited with the King -- Kouros!

Kouros is one I could live without. Sorry man. I just don't really like it all that much.

Always liked it - likin' it more all the time. Hail to the King!

It's not that great but I sure as hell like it. Damn sure enjoy having it around.

Always dependable. Virility personified.
    "...The history of perfumery before this subdivision of niche was manufactured, both literally and imaginatively, is a long one, with thousands upon thousands of fragrances. The true fragrance lover takes each fragrance one at a time, and examines it preferably outside of the imaginatively manufactured categories and, in doing so, builds up a steady, informed basis for seasoned comparative judgments based on the sampling and information gathered from such sampling. This is why any one on the board who ever has anything particular interesting to say about fragrances as fragrances rather than as categorical constructs always has an abiding interest and passion for all kinds of fragrances and not just a narrow niche of fragrances. Conversely, the "niche whores," the more and more narrow their interests become, the more and more they mimic the ad copy of the very companies they worship. I know whose posts I like to read..."

“Perfume is decidedly not about two things: it isn’t about memory and it isn’t about sex. Perfume is about beauty and intellect,” .......... “A perfume is a message in a bottle—not a smell—and the message is written by the perfumer and read by the person who smells it.”

Book recommendations:

Perfumes: The A-Z Guide
    The Emperor of Scent
    The Perfect Scent
    Scent and Chemistry

Feeding the Monster: IFRA and the EU Parliament
    www.firstnerve.com/2013/06/feeding-monster-ifra-and-eu-parliament.html

-http://www.firstnerve.com/2013/06/feeding-monster-ifra-and-eu-parliament.html

I just tried it for the first time ever this AM. Went Bass fishing and it smelled nice out in the hot(high 70s) sun today. I d/k that I'd call it "King" but I liked it.

Dan
    [SIZE=3][SIZE=2]"We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." Ayn Rand...[/SIZE][/SIZE]

"The essence of fascism is to make laws forbidding everything and then enforce them selectively against your enemies."
    [URL="http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/2755"][COLOR=green]
    [INDENT]Daily Wardrobe [/INDENT][/COLOR]
    [/URL]

Hmmm, sorry, but I tried this one out and wouldn't be able to wear it. My final verdict was that at least someone had the cajones to dissolve a urinal cake and bottle it. It is intense...I'll give it that much!

I often find myself in heaven pissing on a fresh pink urinal cake. The scent wafting to my nose is just a natural high. ;D
    Peace ~ Markymark