Code of Conduct

Default Update on Aramis Always

UK. Aramis and Designer Fragrances has created a new fragrance masterbrand, called Aramis Always. It is available now in the travel retail channel.

The collection comprises two scents: one masculine, one feminine. The fragrance faces are tennis star Andre Agassi (also the face of Aramis Life), and his wife, former tennis champion Steffi Graf.

Aramis Always for Him is described as an uncomplicated, casually elegant scent. It features notes of cucumber, blue mint and woods. Its feminine counterpart is a fresh, creamy scent, offset by a delicate floral nuance.

The fragrance flacons are curved, so that when placed together they form a circle. The chrome caps visually echo the platinum wedding rings worn by Agassi and Graf.

The Aramis Always colour-scheme is blue for the men’s fragrance, and pink for the women’s. One side of the outer cartons features a visual of Agassi and Graf holding hands.

Aramis Always for Him is available in 30ml, 50ml and 100ml edt sprays; Aramis Always for Her as a 30ml and 50ml edp.

Given the masculine heritage of Aramis, the company expects a strong performance from Aramis Always for Him in particular. The feminine version may ultimately evolve into a limited edition.

Specifically for travel retail, an Aramis Always inflight set will be unveiled in May/June.

In other news, Aramis and Designer Fragrances has extended its True Star Men portfolio – fronted by Enrique Iglesias – with a new travel retail exclusive set, called Three Sensations.

It contains a 100ml edt spray, a 50ml Hair and Body Wash and a (bonus) 50ml After Shave Balm.

www.moodiereport.com

Radames65

Default Re: Update on Aramis Always

I tied it, I liked it, BUT I liked it when they called it Bermuda Tonic! Why keep releasing the same stuff with different names?

Default Re: Update on Aramis Always

Won a 50ml bottle for 10 quid on ebay today, Hope i like it
    "...but I also can't prove that mushrooms could not be intergalactic spaceships spying on us." Daniel C. Dennett

Top 5
    Heritage 2. Antaeus3.Kouros 4. Drakkar Noir 5. Montana PDH