Code of Conduct

Default emperor's jade agata brown -opinions

did you try this can you tell me something more about it ? i read a reviews by marlen and actually i have to say that im really attracted by this new frag ,unfortunately i think that isn't still available for the european countries ,any of the europeans here has found it ?

Warner Robins, GA CSA

Default Re: emperor's jade agata brown -opinions

Not a European but I've had it for several months now and worn it a few(got so many new sents I keep trying the newer ones) times and IMO, it's a great juice. I'm no good at describing notes but I like it and so did a few women at work . I got mine directly(thru the net) from AB.

"We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." Ayn Rand...

"The essence of fascism is to make laws forbidding everything and then enforce them selectively against your enemies."

Daily Wardrobe

imperial jade emperor is good. it smells like its name. kind of exotic, cool, clean, pale green, jade-like if you can imagine jade having a smell. sweet and light, probably best in hot weather.

it goes well as a pair with imperial jade empress, which i like better (on a woman).

Traveller, there is no path. You make the path as you walk. -- A. Machado

I found it to be sweet. VERY sweet. right off the bat I get a big hit of something that smells like grape flavoring and melon. as it dries down (it definitely has amazing longevity) I start to get the other notes, but it still remains extrememly fruity/sweet. I feel like if the sweetness were toned down a bit I would wear it, but its just a bit much for me. maybe I'll try it again in the summer in very small doses :-)

Yeah, I was surprised at how sweet it was considering it was designed for the extra warm and humid weather. I really like the notes but find myself wishing they were a little less sweet. Agatha's conquest is one of my all time favorites however.