Code of Conduct

Default emperor's jade agata brown -opinions

did you try this can you tell me something more about it ? i read a reviews by marlen and actually i have to say that im really attracted by this new frag ,unfortunately i think that isn't still available for the european countries ,any of the europeans here has found it ?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: emperor's jade agata brown -opinions

Not a European but I've had it for several months now and worn it a few(got so many new sents I keep trying the newer ones) times and IMO, it's a great juice. I'm no good at describing notes but I like it and so did a few women at work . I got mine directly(thru the net) from AB.

Dan
    [SIZE=3][SIZE=2]"We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." Ayn Rand...[/SIZE][/SIZE]

"The essence of fascism is to make laws forbidding everything and then enforce them selectively against your enemies."
    [URL="http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/2755"][COLOR=green]
    [INDENT]Daily Wardrobe [/INDENT][/COLOR]
    [/URL]

imperial jade emperor is good. it smells like its name. kind of exotic, cool, clean, pale green, jade-like if you can imagine jade having a smell. sweet and light, probably best in hot weather.

it goes well as a pair with imperial jade empress, which i like better (on a woman).

[SIZE=1][COLOR=RoyalBlue]
    Traveller, there is no path. You make the path as you walk. -- A. Machado[/COLOR][/SIZE]

I found it to be sweet. VERY sweet. right off the bat I get a big hit of something that smells like grape flavoring and melon. as it dries down (it definitely has amazing longevity) I start to get the other notes, but it still remains extrememly fruity/sweet. I feel like if the sweetness were toned down a bit I would wear it, but its just a bit much for me. maybe I'll try it again in the summer in very small doses :-)

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I was surprised at how sweet it was considering it was designed for the extra warm and humid weather. I really like the notes but find myself wishing they were a little less sweet. Agatha's conquest is one of my all time favorites however.