Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Unforgiveable: My thoughts

As a follow up to my previous post, I still like the smell of Unforgivable...but longevity sucks BIG TIME for me. I've been wearing it a lot for work during the past week. I usually spray myself 6 times before I leave the house. By the time I get to work (30 minutes later), it's barely detectable. And I thought MI's longevity was poor. Nonetheless, it would probably last longer in the warmer months. We'll see soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by teflondog
    As a follow up to my previous post, I still like the smell of Unforgivable...but longevity sucks BIG TIME for me. I've been wearing it a lot for work during the past week. I usually spray myself 6 times before I leave the house. By the time I get to work (30 minutes later), it's barely detectable. And I thought MI's longevity was poor. Nonetheless, it would probably last longer in the warmer months. We'll see soon enough.
    In the warmer months, I predict it will last less.

I noticed that when I first tested this, it was actually long lasting, then again it was probably because my body heat was up, running around and it gave off noticeable presence. But when using it now, while doing "normal" activities, like lying on the couch (hehe), I barely get a whiff of it at all. This one needs body heat release a better diffusive effect on it.

Close your eyes, so you can see what you're smelling.

"Press trigger twice to release the strength of wood...the wantonness of vanilla...the sentiment of floral...the passion of spice!"

~My reviews~

~My Wardrobe~

I WANT MORE CHYPRE!

On my skin it lasted for 2-3 hours ( 3-4 sprays ) and on a paper strip it lasted for a week!

Quote Originally Posted by iMaverick
    I noticed that when I first tested this, it was actually long lasting, then again it was probably because my body heat was up, running around and it gave off noticeable presence. *But when using it now, while doing "normal" activities, like lying on the couch (hehe), I barely get a whiff of it at all. *This one needs body heat release a better diffusive effect on it.
    I see your point. Body heat can produce great sillage and therefore less is needed from a powerhouse fragrance. On the otherhand, I was thnking about one sweating it off and it not staying on the skin. So really, I can't say about this one in particular and you will just have to test it in 3 months. Good luck!