Code of Conduct

Default Alexander McQueen MyQueen

Has anyone tried this?

Of course I haven't because that would be 'gay', but ermmm... a "friend" did and it smelt remarkably like Armani He Night on my "friends" skin!

They should make a mens version

Default Re: Alexander McQueen MyQueen

I own Kingdom EdP as well as the Shower Gel and I'm not gay.
    It's marketed for women, but that's Guerlain's Jicky also, which is quite masculine IMO. There are a lot of fragrances marketed for women and are quite masculine and the other way round.

I probably will never wear Kingdom in public or at work, because I just don't want to be seen like that.
    Actually it doesn't match my personality at all, but that's not what fragrances are all about.
    I prefer it before bedtime or on sunday afternoons. Definitely a keeper. There's also a limited edition available, which is quite similar and could be seen as a Kingdom fresh version. I didn't like that one as much.

Haven't tried MyQueen yet.
    decant sales:
    Crystal Flacon

Kingdom is a rude, dirty little mastepiece that's suitable for anyone who wants to shock and offend!

Quote Originally Posted by supercarl
    Has anyone tried this?

Of course I haven't because that would be 'gay', but ermmm... *a "friend" did and it smelt remarkably like Armani He Night on my "friends" skin!

They should make a mens version
    I dont think it would be gay if you wore My Queen. I wear a bunch of womens scents and i'm not gay. If you dont believe me you can ask my girlfriend. 8-) Actually, i like My Queen and have been thinking about getting a bottle of it. I own a brand new bottle of Kingdom as well but My Queen isnt in the same league as Kingdom is. I probably wont buy My Queen yet because i want to get Red Delicious....the womens version of it. Oh, and let me ask you, are you sure this "friend" you speak of isnt you??????
    Awesomeguy

I love My Queen - so much so I bought a bottle for my wife at Christmas time.

Its main notes are violets, drying down to vanilla.

Used sparingly I'm sure a male could pass this off.