Code of Conduct

Default NOT A "RELAX"-ING DAY!!

I go to the mailbox, and the key for the package box is in there..my bottle of Davidoff RELAX has arrived!! I've been waiting for this one with so much anticipation, and it's the only package i've been expecting. I eagerly slide the key in the package box, and the @#%*! THING WON'T OPEN!! I keep trying and trying, and nothing. AAAARRRGHGHGHH!!!!! I'm the type of person that when i want something, i want it NOW. The darn lock must be broken, and now i gotta wait 'till monday to go to the post office and have someone come get my package out. I've been so stressed over this that when i got to work, i literally felt sick, and came back home.
    Are you not entertained??? Is this not why you are here??

Default Re: NOT A "RELAX"-ING DAY!!

I pains me to say it, but I understand completely. I got a package today, and thought it had to be my Matin Calin. But no. I'd ordered decant atomizers some time ago, and kinda forgotten about them coming as well. I was twitchy half the day!! [smiley=tongue.gif]
    Please, spritz responsibly.

Quote Originally Posted by Shycat
    I pains me to say it, but I understand completely. * I got a package today, and thought it had to be my Matin Calin. *But no. * I'd ordered decant atomizers some time ago, and kinda forgotten about them coming as well. * I was twitchy half the day!! [smiley=tongue.gif]
    Thanks for your understanding, ShyCat.
    I know that this is really petty compared to other problems one could have, but it just annoys me to no end!!! >
    Are you not entertained??? Is this not why you are here??

Try having two packages arrive at the same time, and the postman puts the key in the wrong box, where it sits for about 4 days until I finally leave them a note. Sadly, when I called the one place in California that sent one of them, they couldn't tell me if they sent it USPS or UPS.
    The Bark Bites Back.

This thread is stress'n me out!

We basenoters love our frangrace and what might seem as a little thing to others can be major stress us. I hate waiting on a shipment of a blind purshase.

It is pretty bad when you are waiting for several packages and you get one, and become let down because it is not one of the others. But I am just like that myself. ;D