Code of Conduct

Default Upcoming 2006 Frags for men...

Anyone know anything about Prada Men which isn't even out yet? How about Euphoria for men? What else is upcoming that we haven't heard much about? Come on guys...if you're in the know, dish the dirt....

Default Re: Upcoming 2006 Frags for men...

DKNY Red Delicious for men is almost here, Valentino V Pour Homme should be coming out soon, and Gaultier2 (technically a unisex scent) is finally launching in the US next month at Nordstrom and Sephora.
    Top 5 for Fall:
    1) Straight to Heaven - By Kilian
    2) New York - Nicolai
    3) Terre d'Hermes
    4) Aventus - Creed
    5)
    Flower of Immortality - By Kilian
    My mission statement: "I am not afraid to keep on living - I am not afraid to walk this world alone."

I'm so looking forward to the new Valentino. I hope it is as great as Vendetta was....

Also Rykiel Man
    a little obsessed with sonia

I think Nautica Voyage (or something like that) is coming out. I think its going to be another aquatic from what I recall.
    MisterK / Vicomte de K / K
    Ephemeral Top 5: YSL PH HC, Worth PH, Equipage, Monsieur Rochas HC, Acqua di Gio

I don't know if it will be exactly wearable by men as cuir de russie is, I don't even know if it ill be a brand-new scent or a vintage one, but I'm very curious about the new rue Cambon collection scent that Chanel is rumored to launch next fall as I told in this previous thread

After all there must be a reason if Christopher Sheldrake joined Jacques Polges at Chanel...

Be Delicious Red for men???? I've never heard of it. What is it supposed to be like???
    Awesomeguy

Funny that at first look I read DKNY Red Delicious FM as "DKNY Ridiculous for Men".

Not much of a hope for 2006.

How about new clones of Cool Water?
    BTW guys the one that really cracked me up was... Vetiver Sport by Guerlain.
    ROFLMAO! (through the tears, of course) Now that's what I call cynicism towards classics.

from there - http://parfum-echecs.chez-alice.fr/p...ouveautes.html

Regards, Odor.
    "One man's "cat piss" is another one's "masterpiece" (popular fragrance wisdom)

I can't wait to hear any news about the new Yves Saint Laurent men fragrance in the coming fall with the new director Stefano Pilati..

& i am excited about the new Terre d'Hermès, Opium Eau d'Orient pour Homme, new Tom Ford & the summer edition of L'instant ph.

As I know, Serge Lutens will launch new scent Chypre Rouge Eau de Parfum Haute Concentration (the same serie as Daim Blonde) this autumn...

Jean Patou will launch feminine Sire des Indes... But if it is beautiful, who cares about feminity of the scent?

New Burberry London for men will be alive on a shelves in september.

L`Artisan will make a limited edition of new scent - Mandarine, which will be the first cologne in new bottle, box and all new design... And Fou d`Absinthe - aniseed-woody mens scent in May-June.

And a lot of Eau de Legere, sport, diluted versions...

Vetiver The Great!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TAZ
    I can't wait to hear any news about the new Yves Saint Laurent men fragrance in the coming fall with the new director Stefano Pilati..

& i am excited about the new Terre d'Hermès, *Opium Eau d'Orient pour Homme, new Tom Ford & the summer edition of L'instant ph.
    Wow, I forgot all about the new YSL offerings to come. Undoubtedly they will beckon me to buy them and become poor... but at least I will smell good.

Why So Serious?

Cool Water Explosion is coming out near you!

;D
    Current top 5:
    1. Puredistance M
    2. Kilian Apple Brandy
    3. Amouage Fate Man
    4. Parfums de Marly Galloway
    5. Naomi Goodsir Bois d'Ascese

I can't wait to try the new Malle and new Villoresi. All the others... I can't expect much, but to prove another L'Artisan let down :-/

Guess no-one really care, but the Danish brand "Marc O'Polo" will release one male, and one female scent.
    Don't know anything else about it, though..

I'm actually looking forward to the new L 'Artisan. I like aniseseed based fragrances, and I'm diggin Goutals Mandragore big time!

By the way,for the fans, did you know that G2 has extended it's line with a showergel and an aftershave balm?

Quote Originally Posted by HackerX
    Cool Water Explosion is coming out near you!

;D
    Not really, but there WILL be a Cool Water Fizz summer limited edition here in the States.
    Top 5 for Fall:
    1) Straight to Heaven - By Kilian
    2) New York - Nicolai
    3) Terre d'Hermes
    4) Aventus - Creed
    5)
    Flower of Immortality - By Kilian
    My mission statement: "I am not afraid to keep on living - I am not afraid to walk this world alone."