Code of Conduct

Default quick answer movie date with a girl 3nd date..

which parfume should i use. Bought cool water today because everybody talks about it then burberry brit was bought also.

I have used armani black code on one date with her already, also issey miyake

so which one should i try? should i go on cool water just because i havent tested it with her?

Or should i use rip off clothes perfume like Laura Biagiotti - Roma

I want to try coolwater because i havent used it before. Burberry brit isnt a chic digger perfume isnt it?

Default Re: quick answer movie date with a girl 3nd date..

Sounds like you are in high school. Those girls seem to identify and enjoy Cool Water so you might as well go with that. :-/

Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't wear a frag. on a date (within the first two months atleast) that I have not used atleast twice before out in public. IMO you need to wear a frag. a few times to get used to how it works with you. The 3rd date is not a time to test things out. Go with Armani

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

In general Cool Water gets a lot of compliments from lots of girls. It is the kind of fragrance that a girl with grab you and make you get real close so she can smell you. I have had a lot of complements from it. I really like Black Code for evening dates. I don't own it but my brother ended up buying it after using my samples. He wore it on all his dates and he's doing well so that would be my second choice. Good luck!!! ;D

Post Thanks / Like

Coll Water seems to be a safe bet.

Besides.....you wanna "reel her in" a little. Don't wear your most stunning scent at first. Just whet her appetite!!

;D ;D ;D

I'm predicting a stand-up double with the Cool Water! ;D Now if only you had GIT!
    Peace ~ Markymark

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

the only thing you'll accomplish by wearing any of these is smelling exactly like every other guy shes been on a date with :P how old are you? its never too young to start wearing more nichey frags! ive been wearing them since about 19ish.

recommendations for nichey colognes with mainstream appeal

Creed - Silver Mountain Water, Himalaya, Imperial

Serge Lutens - Arabie (spicy ambery, toffee, chocolatley even, chicks love it)

Gendarme - gendarme (super clean fresh smell, its a chick magnet)

the Lalique line is usually quite well appreciated by the females

Christian dior - eau noire

and for the summer try Diptque - Oyedo

I have to agree with czesc. Coolwater its safe to say that she has smelled coolwater many times and that will make things less intresting. Did I spell it right. Anyway I've also heard several times that switching up the scent on you too many times without the female getting use to the few scents introduced to her during your time with her can be a turn off.think of it this way.. Do you want her to remember you smelling like everybody else what else do you have.. And maybe I'm wrong. How old is she and I'm sure these guys here can put you on the right track. Goodluck

Whatever you wear...don't do the "hide your member in the popcorn box"
    It doesn't work.

Seriously...I would wear Geir and show those girls something they have never smelled before.

It doesn't work.
    This is good advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Noseorgy
    It doesn't work.
    No, that doesn't work.

But the hot dog *trick does! *;D (remember to pile on the toppings)
    Are you not entertained??? Is this not why you are here??

why not something different than cool water. everyone has it. How about something different like vetiver extroardinaire

You're probably young and swayed by what everybody else is wearing. That's all right. 8-)

However , since you're interested enough in this girl to post a question on what fragrance to choose , I'd suggest you skip the ubiquitous Cool Water. I mean , please , everyone is wearing it. Do you want to register in her mind as "everyone"?

I'd go with something more unique and I'd also stop alternating scents everytime I see her. You're trying to cement an identification trait with her : choose a good fragrance and stick with it while you're with her. Changing scents all the time confuses the other party and doesn't help your goal.

My suggestions (easy to find , because I don't know if you can get your hands on niche scents , yet rather "uncommon&quot:

Cartier Declaration (used very lightly)
    Eau de Cartier
    Dior Eau Sauvage
    Chanel Allure Homme or even Allure homme Sport
    Chanel Egoiste ( used very lightly)
    Guerlain L'instant pour homme (used very lightly)

For God's sake , when you go shopping , don't listen to the SAs and what they tell you is age-appropriate. They are clueless.
    Also , please try to disregard male comments that say " such and such is a chick magnet"( it invariably never is , it's just that girls have smelled it a lot and recognise it)
    I am sure not everyone is the same , so there is no rule what the particular girl might think. That goes for anyone , I guess.

Wear something you like and feel confident. Good luck!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by helg
    Also , please try to disregard male comments that say " such and such is a chick magnet"( it invariably never is , it's just that girls have smelled it a lot and recognise it)
    I dont see where this came from. In just two weeks with Boss Bottled, Ive been to 3 parties and have goten nothing but girls saying "oh you smell good". Maybe its where I live. But when you have random girls smelling your chest, then imo it is a "chick magnet".

The comment was not directed to you ,Gator *

It's just that I hear guys talk to each other and they think we don't hear them and they very often say such things and I can tell you that they mean it in a completely different context than what you say there with the Boss frag. They mean that the frag "will get them some" ( which is laughably incorrect !) Just a thought.
    I know you know better than to rely on fragrance alone , but the poster who asked the question might not.....

Post Thanks / Like

I think it would be kind of silly to use so called chick magnet on third date. You already have her attention, now it's time to wear something unique, something she can only smell on you. Still, the most important thing is that you feel good with the scent you choose to wear. There really is no way of knowing what she might like, you can only make sure you like it yourself!

And let this be the last time you buy a fragrance because everybody talks about it. Just follow your nose, and I promise you'll find your own taste and thus learn to enjoy fragrances alot more.

Good luck!

Post Thanks / Like

(...)
    I'd go with something more unique and I'd also stop alternating scents everytime I see her. You're trying to cement an identification trait with her : choose a good fragrance and stick with it while you're with her. Changing scents all the time confuses the other party and doesn't help your goal.
    (...)
    Wear something you like and feel confident. Good luck!
    Listen to helg
    "He was some kind of a man... What does it matter what you say about people?"

Hmmm. another woman's opinion? *No Cool Water. And if you think this is the usual 3rd date is the charm, then I would strongly suggest choosing a scent you like wearing frequently so it can build up the right associations starting then. I prefer it when my honey keeps the number of romantic frags down. *I find that "the scent as aphrodisiac" has a far better chance of working that way. Change fragrance infrequently in early days. More powerful. Scent memory and cue-ing is not to be undersestimated.

As for specific fragrances, I enthusiasticaly second these :

Himilaya --is very sexy and younger, more energetic that GIT.
    SL Arabie -- yummy but more expensive and a tad harder to locate to test)
    Geir -- love it. great choice Noseorgy, but where to get it?
    Armani Black code -- yes.
    Cartier Declaration and Boucheron Jaipur Homme Fresh -- sexy, distinctive.

Carthusia Uomo, read about it here. Smelled it and it is a great choice for non-fuddy-duddy, energetic, modern males. *Sexy masculine without hitting you over the head, got a marine energy. Will find very few others wearing it so it will be your scent. Its not that expensive and not that hard to get on line or at speciality shops. I've seen it in several places. *

Good luck!

Post Thanks / Like

The comment was not directed to you ,Gator

It's just that I hear guys talk to each other and they think we don't hear them and they very often say such things and I can tell you that they mean it in a completely different context than what you say there with the Boss frag. They mean that the frag "will get them some" ( which is laughably incorrect !) Just a thought.
    I know you know better than to rely on fragrance alone , but the poster who asked the question might not.....

Sorry, i think I came off as a bit of an a$$
    But yes, I see what your saying. No frag. will get in you a girls pants, but if see likes it and brings it up then it can only help to break the ice so to spreak during a first incounter

Too much thinking about it. My advice is to do what you would normally do...wear what you like to wear.

Quote Originally Posted by gator
    [

Sorry, i think I came off as a bit of an a$$
    But yes, I see what your saying. No frag. will get in you a girls pants, but if see likes it and brings it up then it can only help to break the ice so to spreak during a first incounter
    No problem. I knew you'd get my point.

Quote Originally Posted by sanddrift
    Geir -- love it. great choice Noseorgy, but where to get it?
    Can be found at any Nordstrom's I believe.