Code of Conduct

Default Attention M7 Fans

I was at my local Marshalls and TJ Maxx this weekend and saw M7 after shave balm with pump, M7 shower gel and M7 deodorant stick at bargain prices! *All are of the high quality you'd expect from YSL. *The shower gel is especially nice, with a brighter citrus note than the EDT, and it lathers really well. *Of course, I stocked up on all three!

Wonder if they'll start carrying M7 Fresh as well?!

Jim

Default Re: Attention M7 Fans

Now that is a lot of M7 for one day. I don't even know if I have one of those stores around here. I need to check it out to see if they have the same thing going on over here because I do love M7.

Yeah, I noticed the shower gel and after shave balm at a Marshall's by me this weekend too. However, I've never tried M7, but really want to, and they didn't have the EDT. You can imagine my (double) disapointment when I saw the bottles of the stuff close to, but not what I wanted. Oh well.

The Perfumania store in my area sells 1.6 oz bottles of M7 for about $14.99 every day. Too bad I don't love it as much as others here do.

I got the DEO for $4.99 at my TJ Maxx.

Current faves: Aventus, Eau Des Baux, Green Irish Tweed, MFK Masculin Pluriel, Royal Oud
    Currently wearing: Green Irish Tweed by Creed

Picked up the Show Gel on a blind purchase at Marshalls here in Chicago. Kind of like it. Didn't see the AS Balm or Deo stick. Will check the other Marshalls to see if they have the AS Balm & Deo.
    "I exist for myself, and for those to whom my unquenchable thirst for freedom gives everything, but also for everyone, since insofar as I am able to love - I love everyone. Of noble hearts, I am the noblest - and the most generous of those that yearn to give love in return. - I am a human being, I love death and I love life."

Egon Schiele - Self-Potrait

My classics: Dior Homme EdT, YSL Rive Gauche PH, Helmut Lang Cuiron, L'Occitane Neroli (vintage), Davidoff Zino, L'Occitane Eau des Baux

http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/2976

Have you guys ever seen the EDT at either of these stores or just the shower products?

Just the deodorant. Try perfumania for the EDT at a low price.
    Current faves: Aventus, Eau Des Baux, Green Irish Tweed, MFK Masculin Pluriel, Royal Oud
    Currently wearing: Green Irish Tweed by Creed

God bless marshalls!

Dammit. I went to both TJ MAXX and Marshalls and all I found were three M7 deo sticks at TJ MAXX. Of course I bought all three at $4.99 apiece. I REALLY wanted to get some more of that shower gel, which I ran out of last year, but they didn't have any.

I did pick up a 3.4 oz Eau Sauvage pre-shave lotion for $7. I think it could be worn as an EDC IMO. It smells nice and lemony. Kind of reminds me of the barbershop I went to as a kid. Nothing overly complex, but I felt that I needed to get some Eau Sauvage after reading Monket Man Matt's post on Rive Gauche/Eau Sauvage. My needs have been met.