Code of Conduct

Default Theorema Uomo by Fendi

I was given a sample of this cologne yesterday and what a pleasant surprise. Theorema starts off as a fresh, sporty fragrance in between Lolita de Lempicka Au Masculin and Allure Sport. Then a piquant spicy tone emerges and after a while Theorema transforms itself into a more layered, complex version of Thierry Mugler's Cologne. This has to be one of the most fascinating colognes for summer wearing. Any thoughts about it?

Default Re: Theorema Uomo by Fendi

I was terribly disappointed with this one. Couldn't find any redeeming qualities, though I tried and tried. I am glad it works for you, though! I think one of my biggest problems was that I was expecting more, something along the lines of Nemo by Cacharel (which, to my mind would make a better companion to Theorema than Fendi's offering).

To me it smelled like lemon with a lot of dried Italian seasoning flakes you sprinkle on pizza.

A great let down for me too.

I sampled it for the first time and I liked that ,compared with my latest "green" purchase Paul Smith Men,it contained more spices.I was not impressed but I could easily buy it over Paul Smith.I also sampled Zanzibar and I found some similarities between them.Yes or No ?
    It's never too late to mend.

WARDROBE:http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/1256

I have it and keep forgetting what it actually smells like. Obviously it does not stir anything within me.
    When I pull it out, I think not bad, not bad at all - and wear something else!
    'Il mondo dei profumi č un universo senza limiti: una fraganza puo rievocare sensazioni, luoghi, persone o ancora condurre in uno spazio di nuove dimensioni emozionali' L. V.

Disregard the naysayers. This is good stuff.

It'll haunt you when you least expect it -- I didn't like it that much when I first sampled it (I had three or four sample spray vials that were thrown in with an eBay purchase), but when they were gone I had to have a full-sized bottle and ended up going through two of them.

While it's not currently in my wardrobe (my last bottle went "off" for some reason) I find it a unique spicy, green fougére that is tops for hot, humid weather. If you don't live in that sort of climate it might go over less well, but that in no way detracts from the overall pleasantness of this fragrance.

-Ronald

Item rediscovered:green, cool, understated.Best suited exactly for this season.
    An under-the-radar fragrance,launched from a rather under-the-radar brand...
    It's never too late to mend.

WARDROBE:http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/1256

Well, it is so strange to read somebody comparing this one to Nemo or Lolita Lempicka. To me this is rather citrus scent. I think it is good enough, especially at discounted price it can be found.