Code of Conduct

Default New Kouros experience

Ok, i don't know if anyone has heard me talk about Kouros in the past or not...But i'll be the first to admit that i just didn't like it. My old description of Kouros was that it smelled like a senior citizen who had wetted himself hours ago. Today i had a new Kouros experience...Today i went to class and i sat down next to my GF and all of a sudden i smell Kouros. I was just like, wow where is that coming from? It was really getting me curious until...My GF got up and i realized the smell was coming from her...And then i realized it wasn't Kouros at all, it was VOMIT! My GF was sick and was vomitting all last night and i guess had a little of the smell left in her hair or something (hopefully she didn't have vomit on her, haha).

Once i realized what that smell was it brought back memories of elementary school when some kid would puke in the room and the janitor would come put sawdust on it and sweep it up...Gosh i think that'll be my new description of Kouros...

"You're in second grade. You are just making your way back to your classroom from a great recess period playing on the jungle gym. You enter the classroom and your senses are immediately assaulted . You see a pile of wet sawdust in the middle of the tile flooring illuminated by the fluorescent lighting, you hear children giggling, and then the scent hits you...It smells, it smells like Kouros."
    -That is supposed to be a parody of a description somebody gave about Kouros and studio 54 btw.

I'm saying this all in good fun keep in mind. I am quite stressed out now and things are only going to get worse so i'm just trying to blow a little steam off, share a laugh with you guys.

But honestly, now i've found 2 things that smell a lot like Kouros:
    1. Scented adult incontinence products soaked in urine (don't ask how i know what that smells like, haha)
    2. Stale vomit

Default Re: New Kouros experience

at least the stale vomit description is a lot more concise

Ahhhhh... your excellent description makes me even hornier for more of my beloved Kouros!

Thank you kind sir.

Griff

Griff

Edit: Was responding to the rude first post...

I luv vomit. ;D
    Peace ~ Markymark

No wonder I hate Kouros...
    Top 5 for Winter:
    1) Straight to Heaven - By Kilian
    2) Back to Black - By Kilian
    3) Musk Oud - By Kilian
    4) Encre Noire - Lalique
    5)
    M7 (vintage or Oud Absolu) - YSL
    My mission statement: "I am not afraid to keep on living - I am not afraid to walk this world alone."

I just Kouros'ed in my pants
    Oriscent, AgarAura Pure Ouds, Creed, LIDGE, Patou Pour Homme, tons of niche and rare stuff for sale!
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/253...er-100-items!!

Quote Originally Posted by RockyMaivia
    Edit: Was responding to the rude first post...
    i didnt mean to be rude, i just meant that if you were to explain your dislike of kouros to someone itd be easier to say it the way you summarized at the end of your post :-/

You're missing the point. I wasn't making the thread just to say i don't like Kouros, that's not it at all...that would be pointless...for every person that hates a fragrance there is one that likes it. The purpose of the thread was to share a funny (but true) experience.

I mean come on, even if you don't agree with me, i would think it would bring back memories of being in grade school (unless no one puked in the classrooms at your school, haha).

New Kouros experience...
    "Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in." *[Michael Corleone in The Godfather]

I for one have not taken a liking to this fragrance and found your thread hilarious! That being said, kouros is for people with an aquired taste for indian food soaked in urine. However, my sentiments may not be fair to those who adore it in which I admire someone with the balls to pull this off. Nonetheless, my dislike for kouros is chronologically evident. Time and time again I sample it on a card which terminates any further interest regarding a possible skin test. I have concluded that I will most likely never like this scent and if for someone strange reason I ever did, well, it would definately be a fragrant anomoly.

ha. Nice thread. It's funny because last night I got REALLY drunk and vomited all night. I slept in today and haven't brushed me teeth yet- I'm sure I smell like sh*t right now. I think today would be a good day for me to lay off the Kouros, to be safe.

If you want to know what smells EXACTLY like that sawdust that janitors throw down over vomit, that note is in CdG Garage.

Its funny how people think that Kouros could be a substitute for the words "The Aristocrats" in that classic filthy joke.

Oh, time for a shower...

I swear to you this: When I smell used spray (cap) of Kouros, it smells EXACTLY like toilet of a train. Quite clean toilet of a train, but anyway...

I remember the first time I smelt Kouros: It was after-shave, and I really thought it smelt like circus backyard. Again, EXACTLY like circus backyard.

Piece of art. I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigeon Murderer
    I swear to you this: When I smell used spray (cap) of Kouros, it smells EXACTLY like toilet of a train. Quite clean toilet of a train, but anyway...

I remember the first time I smelt Kouros: It was after-shave, and I really thought it smelt like circus backyard. Again, EXACTLY like circus backyard.

Piece of art. I love it.
    PM - what the heck is a "circus backyard". *Is it something like a "sideshow veranda" or a "carnival gazebo".

You know, we could use KOUROS as a synonym for vomiting. *Like "RALPHING" or "driving the BUICK" or "the technicolor yawn".

Used in a sentence: *"Yea buddy, we was suckin' down them thar Old Milwaukees and a'for ya knowed it, old Lester was givin' it the old KOUROS"

Quote Originally Posted by sqboy1
    [quote author=Pigeon Murderer link=1140717295/0#12 date=1140740899]I swear to you this: When I smell used spray (cap) of Kouros, it smells EXACTLY like toilet of a train. Quite clean toilet of a train, but anyway...

Piece of art. I love it.
    PM - what the heck is a "circus backyard". *Is it something like a "sideshow veranda" or a "carnival gazebo".

You know, we could use KOUROS as a synonym for vomiting. *Like "RALPHING" or "driving the BUICK" or "the technicolor yawn".

Used in a sentence: *"Yea buddy, we was suckin' down them thar Old Milwaukees and a'for ya knowed it, old Lester was givin' it the old KOUROS"[/quote]

Hehe! I`m not sure if it`s my lousy english here or what, but short supplementary explonation comes now: A hundred years ago when I was a little kid, circus visited my hometown every summertime. (Sirkus Finlandia)
    Circus area wasn`t guarded well at all, and of course me and my little buddies were more than excited...Many times, we went adventuring the backyard of circus - the place where all the animals were. (elephants&ponys)

I will never forget that smell there! (And unfortunetly won`t forget the sight either - have you ever seen the caged elephant? --> Sad!) :'(

Hope you understood now.

Okay, but what the hell is "sideshow veranda" or "carnival gazebo"?!

Okay, but what the hell is "sideshow veranda" or "carnival gazebo"?!

Your worst nightmare!

Quote Originally Posted by Griff
    Ahhhhh... your excellent description makes me even hornier for more of my beloved Kouros!

Thank you kind sir.

Griff
    lol. At least you know what you like. *

You nice people sure know a lot about vomit and other effluvia.
    Well done.