Code of Conduct

Default Vera Wang for men.

I love the top notes not sure about the drydown. What do you think about this one?

Default Re: Vera Wang for men.

the topnotes are nice enough, but the drydown is barely there. it has so little projection or staying power that I keep wondering if it isnt an EdC. Nice flacon though, like a manlier Burberry Touch. A very middle of the road frag, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Joel_Cairo
    the topnotes are nice enough, but the drydown is barely there. it has so little projection or staying power that I keep wondering if it isnt an EdC. Nice flacon though, like a manlier Burberry Touch. A very middle of the road frag, IMO.
    i second that, nice enough, polite frag but its a 20 minute wonder. no guts no glory, man!

I like the topnotes and especially like the drydown. I just wish the drydown had more output/sillage. Then again i don't think it's supposed to be a heavy hitter like Opium...But still it'd be nice if that nice drydown was more detectible.

A weird thing i've noticed is that about half the time i wear it i can still pick up noticeable sillage from myself 4+ hours later (i only wear it for night, so what i've noticed is i'll put it on, go out for dinner and a movie, and when i get back i'll still pick up good sillage). But the other half of the time it seems to fade to barely being there in a couple hours...Hmm think i'll put some on right now just for fun actually, haha.

I initially liked the stuff, but grew tired of it very, very quickly, and thus traded away an EDT & aftershave set last fall. *I found the fragrance to be almost all topnotes, and once they were gone, there just didn't seem to be much, if anything left. *Also, after a few wearings, I even began to grow weary of the topnotes.