Code of Conduct

Default L'Eau de L'Artisan

What do people think of this one? I've tried most of the L'Artisans more than once without being captivated by anything, but somehow always missed this one until today. I really like its grassy twist on citrus, and it seems to dry down to a very lasting and subtle "dry savannah" skin smell that I'm really enjoying--Baie de Genievre gets to something similar when it is on its last legs, it seems to me. Anyway, I'm thinking this could be a very refreshing choice for summer that may be just as present as, but more subtle than, some other choices such as straight citrus or MI. Any thoughts?
    “They aren't connected . . . they aren't mafia. Not with names like Tuner Watson” - Jim Rockford

Default Re: L'Eau de L'Artisan

I really like this one, but it has longetivity problems inmo. It will still be something I'm purchasing for the coming summer though. Comes close to their scent Navegar too, even though that one is more spicey and dirty.

I have no longevity-issues with this one. It lasts troughout the day which is actually pretty long for a 'fresh' scent.

A beautiful fragrance for a woman - I think very few men could pull this one off.

I have a sample of this one. I'ts indeed a very , very fresh scent, almost metallic. I also consider that longevity is an issue with this one. It lasts only two hours on me.
    « L'odeur de rose, faible, grâce au vent léger d'été qui passe, se mêle aux parfums qu'elle a mis.»
    [ Paul Verlaine ]
    Wardrobe

I really like its grassy twist on citrus, and it seems to dry down to a very lasting and subtle "dry savannah" skin smell

You've summed it up pretty well. Perfect for warmer weather. I used it heavily last summer and have similar plans for the approaching one. Easily suitable for a man.

Maintains its strength very well on me.

Enjoy.

Hmmmm mix this one with Muscs Koublaï Khän and you could smell like a farm ;D

I've recently become a big fan of L'artisan and I've acquired several scents of the house. However, I must be honest when it comes to L'eau de L'artisan...it doesn't strike me as anything groundbreaking or interesting like Dzing!, Bois Farine, Ambre Extreme, Mechant Loup, and Vanilia. All I got was a fresh grass note that didn't last long on my skin. If I had to choose a spring/summer scent from L'artisan, I would go for Ananaz Fizz before reaching for this one. I mean no offense to anybody who likes it. After all, tastes are subjective and you should wear what you like.

I think it's a great scent but I also have longevity issues with it. Although, most citrus/fresh frags don't last on me either.