Code of Conduct
    Thrax

Default Application Tips + Sillage advice

I know that it really depends on the weather, your body, what day of the month it is, where the sun is in the sky, if the moon is out, or a thousand other things oh how much sillage and longevity. Also no two sprayers (from different makers) would deliver the exact ammount of juice for each spray. So how do you know when you are using to much, and what are some application tips to make the smell last longer? However you also need sillage, so are there application spots that maximize the ammount of sillage that you get? I usualy have a hard time smelling myself. Please look at my wardrobe and give me some suggestions and such. Thanks!

Default Re: Application Tips + Sillage advice

To lend a little help to the matter, I've read somewhere that your fragrance should only be noticed only when someone can discern the color of your eyes...a good gauge if you asked me. Hope this helps in that sense.

If you are worried somewhat about longevity, spray on your clothes or under your clothes to help the fragrance keep throughout the day.

Some people mistake fragrance with a lighthouse beacon for "ships" to find their way home.
    Be careful in being mistaken for a lighthouse!

Close your eyes, so you can see what you're smelling.

"Press trigger twice to release the strength of wood...the wantonness of vanilla...the sentiment of floral...the passion of spice!"

~My reviews~

~My Wardrobe~

I WANT MORE CHYPRE!

Quote Originally Posted by iMaverick
    your fragrance should only be noticed only when someone can discern the color of your eyes
    So if it is dark your fragrance should not be noticed...
    If someone is approaching you from behind, they should not be able to smell you.
    If toy have your eyes closed, you should be scentless...

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy_Thrax
    ... so are there application spots that maximize the ammount of sillage that you get?
    To enhance sillage I would advise you to apply also one spray on the back of your neck. This works quite well for me.
    « L'odeur de rose, faible, grâce au vent léger d'été qui passe, se mêle aux parfums qu'elle a mis.»
    [ Paul Verlaine ]
    Wardrobe