Code of Conduct

Default A female version of Boss Bottled?

So I did what I swore I wouldn't do today: wear a fragrance solely for another person. Look, I couldn't help it, I'm really into this girl and she loves that fragrance on me and she requested I wear it today so I did. She likes it so much that she asked if there was a female version (even though I'm sure Bottled can easily be pulled off by a girl) but I had to sadly tell her no.

What I'm asking now is if there is a fragrance out there that is basically a female version of Boss Bottled.

Her birthday is in a couple months and hopefully, if everything turns out okay, maybe I can buy her the fragrance. (Normally, I only reserve fragrance-gifts to people I know REALLY REALLY well so I 'custom choose' a fragrance that I know would suit their persona. It took me two years before I finally decided on a fragrance for my ex. It was L'Eau D'Issey. It's growing extremely popular now, I know, but it fit her PERFECTLY) Now, I don't know this girl well enough to 'custom pick' out a fragrance for her but it wouldn't be bad to find something I know she'd like.

So, gentlemen (and ladies - I normally would place 'ladies' in front but seeing as this is the male discussion board, I didn't want to seem like I was calling all the men in here 'ladies' ;D), any suggestions for a femine version of Boss Bottled?

Default Re: Feminine Boss Bottled

Not exactly the same, but how about Be Delicious by Karan..? IMO, you should try it at least.

Default Re: A female version of Boss Bottled?

I've smelled Delicious but it didn't really come off as a female counterpart to Boss Bottled. I can see how you draw the similarities though - the apples.

This is a stretch, but some think Allure Homme smells a little like Boss Bottled, and there is an Allure "for women."
    Do you smell what I smell? Vive le Crystal Flaçon!

Boss Woman is the female counter part to Boss Bottled. Check it out.

she has you wrapped around her finger...haha

Quote Originally Posted by scentimus
    Boss Woman is the female counter part to Boss Bottled. Check it out.
    Thanks!

haha no way man! I'm just trying to be thoughtful

Quote Originally Posted by myaccolades
    [quote author=scentimus link=1139381947/0#4 date=1139435269]Boss Woman is the female counter part to Boss Bottled. Check it out.
    Thanks!

haha no way man! I'm just trying to be thoughtful[/quote]

Suurrrrrreeee.....

haha, i know, i'm just kidding about that.

It reminded me of how i used to do things like that when i was younger...back before i learned the ways of this world, each lesson learned the hard way...

Quote Originally Posted by RockyMaivia
    [...] i used to do things like that when i was younger...back before i learned the ways of this world, each lesson learned the hard way...
    This is a monumental teaser, and I really want to ask you to tell the stories you're alluding to, but perhaps not here... If you're willing, please start a thread in the "off-topic discussion" board and post a reply here saying you've done so!
    Do you smell what I smell? Vive le Crystal Flaçon!