Code of Conduct

Thread: Greetings

Default Greetings

Hi folks,

I'm a new member to the website. I've been reading for a few days and have gained a wealth of information! I'm new to the fragrance hobby as well, my previous experience being limited to a bottle of New West that I used on occassion in high school.

My collection currently includes:
    Blue Jeans - Versace
    Hugo - Hugo Boss
    Dolce & Gabanna pour Homme - D&G
    Le Male - Gaultier
    Hugo Dark Blue - Hugo Boss

I bought those mainly on the recommendations of a couple of articles I read. One of the things I like best about Basenotes is the scent pyramids- so I can get an idea of what each product includes. Although I wouldn't call my sense of smell one of my strong points, I'm hoping it will become more refined over time.

Nice to meet you all!

Default Re: Greetings

Welcome.... your nose will indeed get considerably more literate the more you sniff

Welcome!

I, too, was a user of the Directory pyramids for a year before I was even aware there was a community.

This is a great place, enjoy.

Welcome! [smiley=beer.gif]

Welcome! *Good line-up you have going with your frags! *How do you like Le Male? *I've been thinking of this one myself. *See ya around. *
    Peace ~ Markymark

Greetings!

YAY!! More people are finding the beauty of fragrances!! I hope you have a wonderful time in these forums. They are easy to maneuver through and everyone is friendly. WELCOME!!!

Welcome aboard!
    MisterK / Vicomte de K / K
    Ephemeral Top 5: YSL PH HC, Worth PH, Equipage, Monsieur Rochas HC, Acqua di Gio

Thanks for the welcome, everyone!

Markymark- I like Le Male pretty well, it has great longevity. My nose isn't real sophisticated yet, but if applied lightly I enjoy the scent throughout the day. Blue Jeans is probably my favorite so far. It just seems light and crisp, and yesterday I could still smell it when I got home in the late evening after application in the morning!

Welcome aboard!
    I hope you'll enjoy (and contribute making it even more enjoyable) this great place!