Code of Conduct

Default HUGO BOSS SPIRIT WHERE TO GET IT

Hi guys, I need some help... I'm running out of my personal stock of HB Spirit... I think it is one of the best colognes ever made.. I don't know why they stopped makin it years ago.. and I'm wondering if anyone knows where to get something like it.. once a girl smells this cologne they will never forget it..
    Does anybody know where to send the basenotes of the cologne so they will make it again... I know in some places of the world they still have some left... last year I bought one 3.4ounces bottle for 20 dollars... brand new never opened, I still keep it on the refrigerator at a constant temperature.. and I barely use it...
    If anyone can help me...it would be really appreciated..

Thanks.

Default Re: HUGO BOSS SPIRIT WHERE TO GET IT

Dawn Spencer Hurwitz perfumes will recreate a perfume for you if you send a sample but I think it costs a few hundred dollars. Here's the website https://www.dshperfumes.com/index_pdba.asp
    Theres a store near me that has some discontinued fragrances and I think they have Boss Spirit minis but not full bottles. I did get Boss Sport from them though.
    Oriscent, AgarAura Pure Ouds, Creed, LIDGE, Patou Pour Homme, tons of niche and rare stuff for sale!
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/253...er-100-items!!

Default Re: HUGO BOSS SPIRIT WHERE TO GET IT

I know where to get some more 3.4o bottles, but I'm just preparing for when it runs out... I hope it is not to expensive to recreate the fragance...

Thanks for the advice...