Code of Conduct

Default The most "sexual" fragrances

What you guys think of as being the most sexual fragrances? I've heard some say that By Man and Rive Gauche are very sexual. If you know of others that really stand out, go ahead and use any adjectives that come to mind that may describe them

Default Re: The most "sexual" fragrances

There's also Musc Ravageur, Lorenzo Villoresi Musk (not as much sexual as it is intimate), and many other musk scents out there are considered sexual.

It really depends on what kind of sexual too

No longer offering decants. Sorry!

All depends on what the other likes and what gets them going in that direction.
    I like to wear Jaipur EDP or Geir, but on a lady I love the smell of soliflores especially roses, jasmine or mimosas.

JACK BLACK SIGNATURE
    #TOP 5#: Antico Caruso, Penhaligons Racquets,Creed BayRhum Vetiver,Domenico Caraceni,Castle Forbes 1445

Anything resembling the smell of something you find sexually arousing. And that's subjective.

Quote Originally Posted by Hysteria
    sniff....sniff..... "Did you eat out tonight...?"
    "You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson

The most sexual fragrances I've come across are Jicky PdT by Guerlain and Ambre Sultan by Serge Lutens.

WHO CAN TOP THAT ??
    dr.creed's decant sales:
    Crystal Flacon

Quote Originally Posted by dr.creed
    The most sexual fragrances I've come across are Jicky EdP by Guerlain and Ambre Sultan by Serge Lutens.

WHO CAN TOP THAT ??
    I can top it!

The most sexual is Serge Lutens Muscs Kublai Khan. This fragrance is the very definiton of dirty, animalic lust. The top notes have been compared to a monkey house or petting zoo as it is so animalic that we forget that this is meant for human wear.
    Oriscent, AgarAura Pure Ouds, Creed, LIDGE, Patou Pour Homme, tons of niche and rare stuff for sale!
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/253...er-100-items!!

Pheromones. ;D
    « L'odeur de rose, faible, grâce au vent léger d'été qui passe, se mêle aux parfums qu'elle a mis.»
    [ Paul Verlaine ]
    Wardrobe

Quote Originally Posted by AZsmells
    [quote author=dr.creed link=1139175395/0#7 date=1139179698]The most sexual fragrances I've come across are Jicky EdP by Guerlain and Ambre Sultan by Serge Lutens.

WHO CAN TOP THAT ??
    I can top it!

The most sexual is Serge Lutens Muscs Kublai Khan. *This fragrance is the very definiton of dirty, animalic lust. *The top notes have been compared to a monkey house or petting zoo as it is so animalic that we forget that this is meant for human wear.[/quote]

Wow! I want some of that...
    Let your nose be your pilot

Quote Originally Posted by AZsmells
    [quote author=dr.creed link=1139175395/0#7 date=1139179698]The most sexual fragrances I've come across are Jicky EdP by Guerlain and Ambre Sultan by Serge Lutens.

WHO CAN TOP THAT ??
    I can top it!

The most sexual is Serge Lutens Muscs Kublai Khan. This fragrance is the very definiton of dirty, animalic lust. The top notes have been compared to a monkey house or petting zoo as it is so animalic that we forget that this is meant for human wear.[/quote]

Muscs Kublai Khan?
    Monkey business?
    dr.creed's decant sales:
    Crystal Flacon

Muscs Koublai Khan looks very interesting to me. I'm a pretty good internet searcher if I say so myself, but I can't find it anywhere except for one decent on eBay! Does anyone know where it can be found?

Quote Originally Posted by mrhorn300
    Muscs Koublai Khan looks very interesting to me. I'm a pretty good internet searcher if I say so myself, but I can't find it anywhere except for one decent on eBay! Does anyone know where it can be found?

It's only sold at the Shiseido boutique in Paris. For some reason Serge Lutens has an "export" line which is sold in the US and a "non-export" line which is only sold at the shop in Paris and they'll only ship to countries in Europe. Every year one of these non-exports is sold in the US for a limited time. In 2004 I think it was Vetiver Oriental, 2005 it was Chergui, and the rumors are this year it will be Fumerie Turque which is an awesome scent.
    Your best bet to get Musc Koublai Khan is a decant off ebay or get someone in Europe to buy a bottle and mail it to you.
    Oriscent, AgarAura Pure Ouds, Creed, LIDGE, Patou Pour Homme, tons of niche and rare stuff for sale!
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/253...er-100-items!!

Just got a bottle of Aphrodesia from DSH. Gotta say that it's a pretty heady scent and it's notes were chosen for their supposed aphrodisiacal qualities. It's a bit powdery on the drydown (still not sure if that's a big deal to me or not) but I can't stop sniffing my wrist. Here's the notes:

Top notes: Spice Notes
    Middle notes: Bulgarian Rose Absolute, Jasmine, Ylang-Ylang
    Base notes: Frankincense/Olibanum, Patchouli, Sandalwood

Really nice and really cheap for an artisanal fragrance! Super sexy too:-)

Isaac

Why So Serious?

Something that contains Vanilla, chocolate, cinnomon, lavender, patchoulli, ylang-ylang, jamine, musk and some fresh armpit sweat. I think that'll do the trick.
    Current top 5:
    1. Puredistance M
    2. Naomi Goodsir Bois d'Ascese
    3. Amouage Fate Man
    4. Creed Spice & Wood
    5. Bond 9 Harrods Oud

Quote Originally Posted by HackerX
    Something that contains Vanilla, chocolate, cinnomon, lavender, patchoulli, ylang-ylang, jamine, musk and some fresh armpit sweat. *I think that'll do the trick.
    hahaha fresh armpit sweat? Opposed to...aged? I didn't know sweat had vintages ;D

Why So Serious?

Quote Originally Posted by myaccolades
    [quote author=HackerX link=1139175395/15#15 date=1139263012]Something that contains Vanilla, chocolate, cinnomon, lavender, patchoulli, ylang-ylang, jamine, musk and some fresh armpit sweat. *I think that'll do the trick.
    hahaha fresh armpit sweat? Opposed to...aged? I didn't know sweat had vintages ;D[/quote]

I guess all depends on what your taste is. If you like fresh aquatic type of scents then fresh armpit sweat would do, if you like musky orientals, then aged armpit sweat wont hurt.
    Current top 5:
    1. Puredistance M
    3. Amouage Fate Man
    4. Creed Spice & Wood
    5. Bond 9 Harrods Oud

[quote author=myaccolades link=1139175395/15#16 date=1139263642][quote author=HackerX link=1139175395/15#15 date=1139263012]Something that contains Vanilla, chocolate, cinnomon, lavender, patchoulli, ylang-ylang, jamine, musk and some fresh armpit sweat. *I think that'll do the trick.
    hahaha fresh armpit sweat? Opposed to...aged? I didn't know sweat had vintages ;D[/quote]

I guess all depends on what your taste is. *If you like fresh aquatic type of scents then fresh armpit sweat would do, if you like musky orientals, then aged armpit sweat wont hurt.[/quote]

I was just playing :P But now that I think about it, fresh and old armpit sweat DOES have a difference! BO is caused by the bacteria that flourishes in the area and especially so when provided with an aquatic environment (the sweat - though not 'aquatic' to us, it's aquatic to bacteria because they're so small). That means really old sweat would stink to high heaven whereas fresh ones wouldn't. : P

Why So Serious?

Quote Originally Posted by myaccolades
    [quote author=HackerX link=1139175395/15#17 date=1139263815][quote author=myaccolades link=1139175395/15#16 date=1139263642][quote author=HackerX link=1139175395/15#15 date=1139263012]Something that contains Vanilla, chocolate, cinnomon, lavender, patchoulli, ylang-ylang, jamine, musk and some fresh armpit sweat. *I think that'll do the trick.

I guess all depends on what your taste is. *If you like fresh aquatic type of scents then fresh armpit sweat would do, if you like musky orientals, then aged armpit sweat wont hurt.[/quote]

I was just playing :P But now that I think about it, fresh and old armpit sweat DOES have a difference! BO is caused by the bacteria that flourishes in the area and especially so when provided with an aquatic environment (the sweat - though not 'aquatic' to us, it's aquatic to bacteria because they're so small). That means really old sweat would stink to high heaven whereas fresh ones wouldn't. : P[/quote]

Wow! Lol, i'm no biologist, but i sure know how old sweat smells like, and i cant see how it's sexual, probably have to test it on the significant other, lol. :-X
    Current top 5:
    1. Puredistance M
    3. Amouage Fate Man
    4. Creed Spice & Wood
    5. Bond 9 Harrods Oud

[quote author=myaccolades link=1139175395/15#18 date=1139263995][quote author=HackerX link=1139175395/15#17 date=1139263815][quote author=myaccolades link=1139175395/15#16 date=1139263642][quote author=HackerX link=1139175395/15#15 date=1139263012]Something that contains Vanilla, chocolate, cinnomon, lavender, patchoulli, ylang-ylang, jamine, musk and some fresh armpit sweat. *I think that'll do the trick.

I was just playing :P But now that I think about it, fresh and old armpit sweat DOES have a difference! BO is caused by the bacteria that flourishes in the area and especially so when provided with an aquatic environment (the sweat - though not 'aquatic' to us, it's aquatic to bacteria because they're so small). That means really old sweat would stink to high heaven whereas fresh ones wouldn't. : P[/quote]

Wow! *Lol, i'm no biologist, but i sure know how old sweat smells like, and i cant see how it's sexual, probably have to test it on the significant other, lol. *:-X
    [/quote]

You know, I've heard that there are some women who get really turned on by the scent of BO. Now, in my experience, I've yet to meet a woman who is attracted to that scent so I'll continue wearing my deodorant for the time being

I agree with Musc Ravageur but I think the oil is sexier than the edp.