Code of Conduct

Thread: Puma

Default Puma

Lots of the cat juice on sale at my lcoal store. Retails for around $45 -- what's it like? They had no tester. I kind of have a hard time wearing a scent that reminds me of sneakers.

Peace ~ Markymark

Default Re: Puma

Puma Man is destined to become a classic, refreshing bergamot, cedar, juniper berries, and pineapple mingle with heady bamboo sticks and green apples warmed with the lushness of oak moss, sandalwood, amber, and musk. Notes include Bergamot, Cedrat Leaves, Juniper Berries, Pineapple, Bamboo Sticks, Violet Leaves, Green Apples, Floral Transparency, Oak Moss, Cedar Wood, Sandalwood, Veil Of Musk, Amber, Musk.
    From Scentiments. Classic?
    Peace ~ Markymark

I kid you not, but I lurv Puma Flowing for Her on my girlfriend. I've come to the conclusion that I think she smells great no matter what juice she puts on :

Quote Originally Posted by shifts
    I kid you not, but I lurv Puma Flowing for Her on my girlfriend. I've come to the conclusion that I think she smells great no matter what juice she puts on :
    shifs, you must be seriously in love... ---> My experience with Pumas aren`t that great. Jamaica (for men) is quite good, but Flowing did smell quite awful on me.

*Should I spray some Flowing on her and test my amount of loving...*