Code of Conduct
    Thrax

Default which for going out and which for working

got a few to choose from. Just wondering which of these would be better for going out and which would be better for work

Opium pour homme, acqua di gio, Hanae Mori (HM) EDP, Laguna Homme, Realities, Givenchy PI

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: which for going out and which for working

Work is Realities and (lightly) Gio. Others are going out scents.

Opium and Pi would definitely be for going out, specially at night.
    « L'odeur de rose, faible, grâce au vent léger d'été qui passe, se mêle aux parfums qu'elle a mis.»
    [ Paul Verlaine ]
    Wardrobe

Pi is definitely too sweet for work with Opium being too strong. Those would definitely be your going out fragrances.

PI is perfect in bars/restaraunts/clubs etc. In a crowd it's sweetness dissapates and oozes warmth and refinement.

Post Thanks / Like

Orientals are usually better for going out, but if I do wear one to work, I tend to go for the fresher ones.

So Opium and Pi would definitely be going out ones - people smelling you at work could form the opinion that you're anticipating your next visit to a night club.

Hanae Mori is mainly for going out, but is fresh enough for work.

Laguna is a strong ambery fougere, which is usually fine for work - but this one could give the impression you'd rather be on a beach.

Gio is fine for work, and I don't know Realities.

Anyhow, you know your workplace better than anyone else as to whether it's very conservative or more relaxed, in the latter case, wearing any of yours may well be fine.
    Renato

Pi is a very dangerous scent - I literally get dizzy from it, and not in a good way. A male friend who used it said it best - not a drop above the shoulders. On him, it did smell amazingly sexy, since it was "filtered" by the clothes.

But definitely not an office scent.

I disagree about the Opium - I can see that in the office, albeit used sparingly. I wouldn't mind catching a whiff of it here and there - would remind me of quitting time and put all sorts of thoughts in my head.
    Veni, Vidi, Visa.