Code of Conduct

Default Allure Sport disaster story

Yesterday I charmed the sales rep. working at Macy's fragrance counter for 5 vials of Allure Sport, which is a tremendous feat considering how ungenerous those women are, and just now they were smashed. *I had come out of the shower, and put the vials in the sink to ironically ensure that nothing would happen to them while I attended to a phone call. *My dog came running up to me with a ball while I was talking, so to get him to leave I blindly threw the ball into another room, which unfortunately ended up being the bathroom. *My dog jumped up to the sink to get it, and in the process knocked over a surface-top mirror that just had to land in the sink and crush the vials. *To make matters worse, all the juice literally went down the drain, leaving only shattered vials. *I was still on the phone, so I went to another room after I had finished investigating the crash, when my dad came home and went straight to the bathroom. *He thought that the vials were pieces of paper (no chance to clean yet), so he casually picked them up and got some stuck in himself. *After picking his hand of tiny shards, I took an ear-full about my "ridiculous hobby" and the "strong odor" of the room. *I suppose you win some, you lose some! *My first thought was actually "good luck getting those back!" Oh well...maybe I'll go back in disguise...

Why So Serious?

Default Re: Allure Sport disaster story

Great story, on par with my "little ants in my fragrance cabinet" story! At least your bathroom smells wonderful. ;D
    Current top 5:
    1. Puredistance M
    2. Yosh Sombre Negra
    3. Amouage Fate Man
    4. Parfums de Marly Byerley
    5. Naomi Goodsir Bois d'Ascese

Time to practice those skills on a new SA ;D

I agree, J. with the above. If you can do it once, you can do it twice. The real challenge would be to get them again from the same SA!
    Please, spritz responsibly.

Go to the same SA and explain in full detail the actual mishap. She will give you another 5 for chutzpah 8-)

Haha, good luck getting some more. I wonder how long your bathroom will smell for.

OUCH!
    There is nothing like putting something in a "SAFE PLACE". It ironically means it will either be lost forever or smashed to bits.
    I agree with the "go ask for more" crowd. And don't forget to mention the dog! ;D
    "Ca sent les pieds!"