after continuing to read and catch up on all the material in this wonderful forum i went to luckyscents and ordered a number of samples...while on the phone with their lovely customer contact i was amazed at how informative she was and all that arrived are just mindblowing...as i'm still quite new to this "modern world" of things available its awesome indeed to have some of the scents kickin around to "give a face" so to speak to the reviews i have been reading...those samples i asked for Cdg-odeur71,odeur 53,avignon,nomad tea,man #2,palisander,kyoto, also.... l'artisan-navegar,dzing,timbuktu...florascent-santal,casbah <included compliments of luckyscents>...ulrich lang-anvers...and keiko mercheri -oliban ,both also compliments of luckyscents...gendarme-gendarme...06:30-cedre...and de lubin-idole....i'm definetly floating away over here...just amazing...i immediately sampled idole...and have found it awesome...not just ready to write a review yet...but i'm likin it...this fragrance thing is really quite intense...and never before have i had a chance to sample so much...quite alot of homework to do as they say...but i really wanted to post a serious thumbs up for the good folks at lucky scents!!!!!...absolutely amazing...wowza!

i will do my best to write on the fragrances once i have had a chance to discover them a bit more...very exciting indeed...simply worlds away from any of the more common scents i have experienced
all the best
sobranie