Code of Conduct

Default Montana Parfum d' Homme....WOW!!!

What an incredible tobacco and spice aroma! Somewhat like Havana, maybe slighly better.

More impressions to come after further testing, but so far i'm in love!!
    Are you not entertained??? Is this not why you are here??

Default Re: Montana Parfum d' Homme....WOW!!!

Yes!
    levente and I both had this as our SOTD and I agree it is great. I've never tried Havana so I can't compare the two. There's a store near me that sells this, the discontinued one in the red box. Though I saw a website recently that had a 2.5 oz bottle for $38 which is cheaper than what I paid. What do you think of the bottle? It's really funky I think I read somewhere it's supposed to be the tower of Babel. One thing about this fragrance though is that I have to use a lot of it and it doesn't last too long on me. Maybe I got a bad bottle or something.
    Oh I found the website it's at perfumemart.com
    I've never ordered from them so I don't know how their service is.

Oriscent, AgarAura Pure Ouds, Creed, LIDGE, Patou Pour Homme, tons of niche and rare stuff for sale!
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/253...er-100-items!!

Quote Originally Posted by AZsmells
    Yes!
    levente and I both had this as our SOTD and I agree it is great. *I've never tried Havana so I can't compare the two. *There's a store near me that sells this, the discontinued one in the red box. *Though I saw a website recently that had a 2.5 oz bottle for $38 which is cheaper than what I paid. *What do you think of the bottle? *It's really funky I think I read somewhere it's supposed to be the tower of Babel. *One thing about this fragrance though is that I have to use a lot of it and it doesn't last too long on me. *Maybe I got a bad bottle or something.
    Oh I found the website it's at perfumemart.com *
    I've never ordered from them so I don't know how their service is.

Yeah i like the bottle too!
    I think the tobacco and spices stand out more in Montana, the bay rhum in Havana clouds everything a little bit. Montana kinda smells like a sweeter Vintage Tabarome to my nose.
    I'll see what the longevity is on my skin!
    Are you not entertained??? Is this not why you are here??

Yes, I wear this often in the winter months. I also have never smelled Havana, though when I run out of Montana I will be sure to, though that may take a while. A couple of years back, I purchased the remaining inventory from a seller clearing out this gem, which consisted of two 100 ml bottles and two 30 ml bottles, all for the grand total of about $27. I highly recommend this to anyone in search of a spicy, somewhat musky tobacco scent. I have no problem with its longevity.