Code of Conduct

Thread: 17- 22

Default 17- 22

I've been reading these forums for a while and since I'm new to the world of frags this site has been a huge help.
    However I would really appreciate some help...

Considering that most peoples sense of smell from the ages of 17-22 aren't very refined and wouldn't be able to appreciate the finer scents, which colognes would you pick for a 20 year old guy in college who goes clubbing and on dates for the (australian) summer and winter (more like autumn for americans and europeans)? Oh and I work in retail.

Summer Day:
    Summer Night:
    Winter Day:
    Winter Night:

Some frags I like are le male, body kouros, hugo energise, boss in motion, issey, acqua di gio

thanks!

Default Re: 17- 22

if you like le male, body kouros, try Versache Dreamer . very sexy scent.
    and forget boss in motion and energiser (to me these scents are not interesting at all)
    "PLAIN LIVING, HIGH THINKING" O.W., De Profundis
    Real beauty: 1) Frederic Malle 1-20 2) Chanel Egoiste 3) YSL Opium pour Homme edp 4) TF Noir de Noir

Noses: 1) Jacques Cavallier 2) Maurice Roucel

Try Givenchy Pi, Ultraviolet Man and Hanae Mori HM - it's all good!

Quote Originally Posted by i0Nic
    I've been reading these forums for a while and since I'm new to the world of frags this site has been a huge help.
    However I would really appreciate some help...

Considering that most peoples sense of smell from the ages of 17-22 aren't very refined and wouldn't be able to appreciate the finer scents, which colognes would you pick for a 20 year old guy in college who goes clubbing and on dates for the (australian) summer and winter (more like autumn for americans and europeans)? Oh and I work in retail.

Summer Day:
    Summer Night:
    Winter Day:
    Winter Night:

Some frags I like are le male, body kouros, hugo energise, boss in motion, issey, acqua di gio

thanks!
    Here are some frags for you to test out--all designer, no niches--they are excellent scents should be very suitable for a young person. Enjoy yourself in *your research.

Summer Day: * * YSL Live Jazz, Bulgari Pour Homme, Monsieur Balmain, Guerlain Vetiver, Lanvin L'Homme,
    Summer Night: * *Dolce and Gabbana PH, Hanea Mori, Gucci Envy, L'Instant de Guerlain,
    Winter Day: *John Varvatos, Cuiron, Gucci Pour Homme, Rive Gauche
    Winter Night: *Bulgari Black, YSL Rive Gauche, Ungaro III, YSL M7
    Almost Anytime: *Guerlain Vetiver, Lanvin L'Homme, Hanea Mori, Muglar Cologne, Chanel Pour Monsieur, Paco XS

I too am from Australia, and recognise the difficulties with a lot of the heavier, richer fragrances enjoyed here from US and Europe. Of the fragrances that I own and know are widely available in Aus, here are my suggestions:

Thus:

Summer Day: Bvlgari PH, Essenza di Zegna (limited edition Intense), Armani Eau PH, VCA Zanzibar, Guerlain Vetiver

Summer Night: the above, plus Guerlain L'Instant, Eau Sauvage

Winter Day: Gucci PH, Chanel Pour Monsieur Concentree, Egoiste, Antaeus, D&G PH, Armani Mania, Guerlain L'Instant

Winter Night: as for winter day, plus any sweeter richer frags you may like, eg Le Male.

If you are lucky enough to live in Sydney (DJs) or Melbourne (DNA Boutique), then you have access to a wide range of niche frags - Creeds, L'Artisans, Acqua di Parma, etc. Creed GIT would be good for day wear any season. The Acqua di Parma ones would be good for summer, but I'm not convinced they are worth the $$$.
    Top 10 (not in order): Dunhill 1934, Dunhill Edition, Terre d'Hermes, Rive Gauche, Habit Rouge, Guerlain Vetiver, Knize Ten, Bois du Portugal, Vintage Tabarome, Green Irish Tweed

Summer Rotation: GIT, Aventus, Erolfa, Vetiver 1948, Guerlain Vetiver, Malle VE, Terre d'Hermes, Bvlgari PH, Bvlgari Acqua, Habit Rouge EDC and Sport, ADP Colonia Assoluta, Chanel PMC, Dunhill Edition, Eau Sauvage, TF Azure Lime

If you're in Queensland or NT you might want to try Laguna, it's awesome for those muggy humid days and nights.

Thanks guys, I'm gonna pick up bvlgari aqva, live jazz, hanae mori and body kouros.