Code of Conduct

Default FINALLY! The Answer to What Women Love!

http://cgi.ebay.com/STUD-Pimp-Sex-Ph...QQcmdZViewItem

LOL!

Don't let this one get away!

And place in the FAQ so this question can finally be answered!

Default Re: FINALLY! The Answer to What Women Love!

Spend some time at the FemFragDisco:

http://www.basenotes.net/community/Y...18611753/15#21

We've been trying to stop it for awhile.

Fo' sheezy, my neezy! Spray it 'fore you lay it, and make the girls QUEASY!!!

I could totally do the rap thing.

;D
    No longer offering decants. Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Ballardbeau
    http://cgi.ebay.com/STUD-Pimp-Sex-Pheromones-Girls-Panty-Removing-Scent_W0QQitemZ5654554144QQcategoryZ11846QQrdZ1QQc mdZViewItem

LOL!

Don't let this one get away!

And place in the FAQ so this question can finally be answered!
    Man, I can't wait to bid on this one... :
    « L'odeur de rose, faible, grâce au vent léger d'été qui passe, se mêle aux parfums qu'elle a mis.»
    [ Paul Verlaine ]
    Wardrobe

Post Thanks / Like

OH MAN !! I gotta get my hands on some of that PHAT PIMP cologne!!!

I just can't get enough of the PUMP ACTION SPRAY!

Unfortunately, you can't buy Stud cologne with a Baller ID. Fortunately, he sells them too.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/GREY-PimpStrong-...QQcmdZViewItem

Post Thanks / Like

The best part is "Discontinued By The Man" , lol!!!!

MMM

If the description of it is all true then I guess you'd be quite a moron to sell it for 10 bucks. :

Such amazing qualities makes you wonder why it's extremely rare and also discontinued... perhaps Axe bought the company!

I'm totally embarrassed to say that because of a total brain blip one evening I bid on this fragrance out of major curiosity, and then waited with my fingers crossed for the next 4 days, hoping somebody would outbid me.
    But I was the only bidder, and ended up winning it, if you can believe that

I just received it, and it's a very strange mix of oily revulsion and smarmy come-hither. It must be the pheromones in it, which are easy to overdo, and I'm right at my limit with this one. It gives me the creeps a bit. It has that overdone pheromone feel about it. I really don't know what to make of it. If I was in a car with a guy wearing this I'd start feeling queasy.
    I'm going to get up the nerve to ask my boyfriend to try it (this is going to be nasty), and then I fully expect to want to get rid of it. So it may come up for swap very soon, in case anyone's interested.
    I've read references to "pimp" fragrances, but didn't quite know what it meant. I hope there's not more out there like this one.

Of course, chemistry is everything. It might smell great on a man (but I'm thinking hopefully some other man than my boyfriend).
    This is NOT the food of the gods. This is actually repellent.

- Kathy -

Post Thanks / Like

I thought pheromoooaannss were not consciously detectable, by humans, anyway. But, kudos to you, fh, let's never forget to have fun with our hobby. Surely I have something you want!!! I'd like to see that bottle sitting right next to Micah's Bulgari and Chanel--What a hoot! [smiley=happy.gif] [smiley=happy.gif] [smiley=happy.gif]
    Please, spritz responsibly.

Shycat, you are right - looking at it from a different perspective, this would be hilarious to have among one's fragrance collection.
    But if I was visiting a guy's place, and this was his signature (and only) fragrance, sitting in the position of honor on his dresser, I think I'd run out of the house ;D

P.S. Oh yes, about the pheromones - they're SUPPOSED to be subliminal, but the concentrated artificial pheromones sold on websites are awesomely revolting to sniff. It's the exact concept of using civet or castoreum in fragrances. A very small amount adds to the fragrance, but if overdone in the slightest (which means if you can detect it) are huge turnoffs. If you read some of the feedback on Lovescent, you'd crack up. One feedback from a girl who didn't know you're supposed to dilute them in fragrances was amazing. She wondered how it was going to attract guys when it smelled so awful, wore it to a party, and ended up getting nauseous, throwing up and leaving early (much to the relief of everyone around her I'm sure!).

Post Thanks / Like

Flathorn, what is the name of the stuff you purchased?

It was called 'Stud". It's actually the same link that Ballardbeau put in his post. That 'winner' was me...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by flathorn
    I'm totally embarrassed to say that because of a total brain blip one evening I bid on this fragrance out of major curiosity, and then waited with my fingers crossed for the next 4 days, hoping somebody would outbid me.
    But I was the only bidder, and ended up winning it, if you can believe that

I just received it, and it's a very strange mix of oily revulsion and smarmy come-hither. It must be the pheromones in it, which are easy to overdo, and I'm right at my limit with this one. It gives me the creeps a bit. It has that overdone pheromone feel about it. I really don't know what to make of it. If I was in a car with a guy wearing this I'd start feeling queasy.
    I'm going to get up the nerve to ask my boyfriend to try it (this is going to be nasty), and then I fully expect to want to get rid of it. So it may come up for swap very soon, in case anyone's interested.
    I've read references to *"pimp" fragrances, but didn't quite know what it meant. I hope there's not more out there like this one.

Of course, chemistry is everything. It might smell great on a man (but I'm thinking hopefully some other man than my boyfriend).
    This is NOT the food of the gods. This is actually repellent.

- Kathy -
    Well bought. Gauging from the responses, I think you may make a tidy profit selling decants of this stuff on the swap board.

I recollect one female friend telling me of the queasy feeling she got in the stomach whenever she thought she'd just met Mr. Right. From your description, it sounds like this stuff may bring on a similar type queasy reaction, which a gal might confuse for the real thing.
    Renato

Any pheromones I've tried have been so intensely strong that they cut through any fragrance layered on it. They all seem to have a rancid big-cat urine odor, which is not mediated by fragrance. If fragrance is a kind of olfactory intelligence, pheromones do not seem to accord themselves to the overall intelligent presentation. More of a glum, sodden, jarring presence.
    BTW, if you do figure out what women really love, please PM me. I won't tell anyone.

If anyone thinks this crap actually attracts women, I have some ice for sale in Antartica for you. Come on. There is NO phermones in this crap. Total scam for suckers.