Code of Conduct

Default Kisu by Tann Rokka

This morning was snowing a lot here; however I had to go downtown to go on an errand. So while I was walking when I saw a new shop with an unusually classy shop window showing in the center a nice black bottle with oriental paintings in the middle that remembered to me kind of Lutens olsd designs for shiseido...
    I've not been able to pass away and my curiosity forced me to enter...
    So I discovered that this new shop sells, aside women dresses and accessories, also phytoterapic skincare products and scents like Miller Harris, Farmacia SS. Annunziata, and this beautiful black bottled scent called Kisu by Tann Rokka.
    It's an intoxicating woody oriental blending very mysterius notes.
    They say notes are Ylang-Ylang, Rosewood, Cedarwood and Eastern musk.
    However teh effect is definitely ipnotic and mindblowing...Topnotes of rosewood are so bewitching and in the drydown there's a strange sort of fresh-salty marine accord that makes it sensually deep but not heavy. Staying power seems very longlasting, sillage is great and it is so deeply woody that it can be defined as unisex to me.
    It seems to be like a modern interpretation of Lutens more classic Japanism style.
    Has anyone yet tryed it? Any thought?

Default Re: Kisu by Tann Rokka

I haven't tried it yet, but I'm already liking it!
    Let your nose be your pilot

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds intriguing...

http://www.kisu.co.uk/

This site offers samples but much of it is in German which I can't read...

http://www.ausliebezumduft.de/kosmet...products_id=96

Tann Rokka has a boutique in Primrose Hill, London. It's one of those 'in-the-know' boutiques that mere mortals like me only get to know about by walking past. Haven't smelled that scent though and now long to!

I was in London just this past weekend and snapped up a bottle in a store called "Coco de Mer". KISU is wonderful! I am so mesmerized by it that I had to surf and found this site to sing its praises! I'm usually more of a single-white-floral type of gal, but this woody scent is so mysterious and sexy without being too heady! I am soo tempted to throw everything out (well, maybe not Annick Goutal's "Rose Absolue"!) and keep this as my signature scent! *