Code of Conduct

Default Havana Reserva Blind Buy

Bought Havana Reserva blind at Perfumemart.com because of the raving reviews of basenoters. *What made me choose Reserva over the regular juice was, believe it or not, availability and price. *Got the Reserva for $50 where most of the regular juice, if you could find it, was more.

I sprayed it on for the first time this morning and used about 4 sprays - 3 on chest/upper arms, one on back of neck - and thought I had poisoned myself. *It was, as some of the reviews suggest, CHAOTIC. *Everything was going on at once and as I opened my mouth to gasp for air, I got a taste of the stuff and started to froth at the mouth.

I even washed some of it off about a half hour later.

Now as I sit here 6 hours later, I am in heaven. *This has got to be one of the most interesting fragrances I have encountered. *I keep getting wafts of something "fruity-tobacco-vanilla-wood-pepper-etc". *From the pyramid (regular Havana) and the initial strength of the stuff, I don't know if I am in mid-notes, base-notes or where the hell I am.

But wherever I am, I like it.

Thanks, Aramis, for making a great scent out of everything, including the kitchen sink.

Default Re: Havana Reserva Blind Buy

I haven't tried Reserva but I have the original Havana (they're very similar or so I've heard). It's my favorite tobacco scent and it's potent so I don't think you needed that many sprays to enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by teflondog
    I haven't tried Reserva but I have the original Havana (they're very similar or so I've heard). It's my favorite tobacco scent and it's potent so I don't think you needed that many sprays to enjoy it.
    You're tellin' me brother!! WHEW!!

Next time, a little discretion.

I bought two 50ml bottles of Reserva blind about 3 months ago and tucked them away for a rainy day! I'm interested in what others think of it, particularly compared to the original, which is one of my 5 favourites.

I agree that less is more with application though - two spritzes is plenty to last me the whole day.