Code of Conduct

Default about tabac blond by caron

could you tell me something about this frag ,,and eventually where can i buy this one ? i am looking for it on ebay but it's very difficult to find and sometimes very expensive

Default Re: about tabac blond by caron

Caron fragrances are very expensive. You can purchase them by phone from the Caron boutique in New York.

My advice would be to look on the swap board. Buffalo gal is a wonderful person to deal with and has many Caron extraits by decant. Tabac Blond is $30 for 5 ml. Doubt you'll get a better deal.

Tom.

Tabac Blond extrait parfum (pure parfum) is part of Caron's exclusive "urn collection" of fragrances. That is, this scent (and others in the "urn" line) is generally available for retail purchase only from Caron's own boutiques, which will have the twelve or so urn extrait parfums on dramatic and beautiful display in glorious Baccarat crystal urns. You choose the quantity you would like, and the boutique staff will hand-decant from the urns into the packaging of your choice. I recently obtained my 50ml of Tabac Blonc Extrait Parfum in this way from the Caron Boutique in Manhattan.

Quote Originally Posted by scent_addict_2002
    Buffalo gal is a wonderful person to deal with and has many Caron extraits by decant. Tabac Blond is $30 for 5 ml. Doubt you'll get a better deal.

Tom.
    I highly second this suggestion! Buffalo_gal is a truly excellent, uh, gal, seller, and perfume enthusiast. She really knows her scents, packages them beautifully and securely, and is happy to include samples of others. Oh, and she has a diversity of offerings almost second to none!

Jeff

Tabac Blond? The raves are but an understatement.