Code of Conduct

Default Thoughts on Sexual, Le Male by JPG and Escape?

I picked em all up yesterday. Thoughts and feedback from users?

Default Re: Thoughts on Sexual, Le Male by JPG and Escape?

Haven`t tried Sexual...

Le Male : Outstanding Oriental Fougere. Lavender, plastic vanilla, animalic musk...Mmmm...
    Escape : Quite good fresh scent. Fruity, with raunchy birch note lurking in the backround. Great bottle!!

Sexual apparently is suppose to have some secret ingredient in it , that will capture women. Haha dont they say that, to sell their product. I got it for cheap, why I got it.

Escape I love, but a lot of people mistaken it for perfume, as it is very perfumy (unisex)

Le Male speaks for itself..

Escape, I see no real value.

Sexual, I'm surprised this crappy french Canadian creation even got thus far..

[quote author=Ric link=1137877647/0#3 date=1137880464]Le Male speaks for itself..

So you like it? lol

LeMale is cherry and vanilla coke mixed...very cloying to me :P
    Should be sold as a children's scent

I also think Le Male is a bit cloying. Body Kouros or Jacome de Jacomo Rouge are better.

Escape - good scent, but not something I find myself wearing now. I think I find it a bit too sweet.
    In rotation: Greenbriar (new), Silver Mountain Water, Dunhill for Men (1934), Acqua di Parma Colonia, Habit Rouge EDC, Ho Hang, B*Men, Agua Brava

Escape - Its ok nothing special
    Le Male- I HATE this one, its VERY popular here in London, so every guy wears it, and I just can't seem to stand it.
    "...but I also can't prove that mushrooms could not be intergalactic spaceships spying on us." Daniel C. Dennett

Top 5
    Heritage 2. Antaeus3.Kouros 4. Drakkar Noir 5. Montana PDH

Sexual, I'm surprised this crappy french Canadian creation even got thus far..
    Well, that was an enlightening review. I take it that you don't like French Canadians or is it that you don't like French and Canadians. But what about the fragrance? Do you also detest Dolce y Gabanna PH?

I find Sexual by Michele Germain to be a rather nice fragrance with a rather stupid name; it is like Dolce y Gabanna PH but with a little more complexity.
    All these moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

My dad wears JPG LeMale cologne, and I like the smell. I can usually tell if someone is wearing it.
    WAY too many people wear it for my likings though. And I can say for sure, that I will never buy a bottle of it. It still smells good to me, I just know there are WAY better colognes out there, for around the same price or cheaper as well.
    The other 2 colognes you mentioned, I have never smelled.
    Rob

ScentKing, I'm happy for your purchases and hope they wear well on you.

I don't know that I've ever smelled Escape.

Sexual and LeMale did not work for me at all, but LeMale certainly has its fans.

"Sexual" - terrible name: cheap and without class
    I would fire my marketing team immediately - or send them back to marketing 101.