Code of Conduct

Default Widest and best fragrance selection in Boston

So far I've asked this same type of question for a couple of cities and have not been dissapointed. I've been to L'artisan Perfumuer in London and Aedes in NYC. Now, I'd like to know where to go shopping in Boston, which is where I go to school. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Default Re: Widest and best fragrance selection in Boston

Indeed, it does. I forgot about the Dyptique on Newbury St. I guess a city with a population of 500K doesn't warrant a full-blown perfume district

It's very annoying.. newburry street should have it's own fragrance area.

I don't often get into Boston anymore, but my best guess is to check out the Newbury Street shops. If you get away from Boston there are many malls, so yopu'll find Filenes, Sephoras, etc.... There is a new shop in the North Shore Shopping Center (just off Rt. 95 in Peabody or Danvers) that mentions Trumper's and Aqua di Parma in their mailings. Off Rt.95 in Raynham it the Factory Outlet Mall. There are at least four perfume shops, Perfumania included. A bit further up 95 is the Providence Mall, home to Nordstom's. I'd like to take a trip there soon.

There is a Saks 5th Avenue in the Prudential Center which can be a brisk walk from Newbury St. but it really is a shame that there's no real niche "boutiques" on Newbury...gio