Code of Conduct

Default Create your own Notes!!!

I just thought it would be interesting to have a thread where we could make up random note combinations that we would like to see attempted. Their may be fragrances with the notes already but hey if their that obscure then somebody else could remake it and call it their own.

I'll start

I'm looking for something with Marine Accords and Tonka. A Vanilla Ocean...YUM!!

How about a Banana note. I love the smell of Banana's. Banana's and maybe a coconut/fig note over a spicy base. I could dig it.

Default Re: Create your own Notes!!!

^^^^
    For a banana note, I guess you should try Quasar by Jesus Del Pozo, since it actually has a banana note.

I love the smell of toasted rye bread, wish it could be captured to exist in some fragrance.

My mom baked bread. Man what a delicious smell.

How about a new car scent frag ? (If it is a Ferrari, I wouldn't complain at all) ;D
    « L'odeur de rose, faible, grâce au vent léger d'été qui passe, se mêle aux parfums qu'elle a mis.»
    [ Paul Verlaine ]
    Wardrobe

I'm still thinking "ozonic pomegranate with special Z-molecules" is going to be the fagizzle, yo!
    In rotation: Greenbriar (new), Silver Mountain Water, Dunhill for Men (1934), Acqua di Parma Colonia, Habit Rouge EDC, Ho Hang, B*Men, Agua Brava

Quote Originally Posted by Sandalwood
    How about a new car scent frag ? (If it is a Ferrari, I wouldn't complain at all) ;D

Some claim that Odeur 53 smells just like that. I beg to differ, but maybe you will agree.

I love the smell of ozone.. and airports - which reminds me of ozone.

Quote Originally Posted by shifts
    [quote author=Sandalwood link=1137625746/0#3 date=1137629440]How about a new car scent frag ? (If it is a Ferrari, I wouldn't complain at all) ;D

Some claim that Odeur 53 smells just like that. I beg to differ, but maybe you will agree.[/quote]

I'll have to check that shifts... It's been a while since my car doesn't smell like that. I could use perhaps some Odeur 53.
    « L'odeur de rose, faible, grâce au vent léger d'été qui passe, se mêle aux parfums qu'elle a mis.»
    [ Paul Verlaine ]
    Wardrobe

Quote Originally Posted by Sandalwood
    I was baffled when a girl told me my Thierry mugler A*Men had that "new car smell". [smiley=lolk.gif]
    No longer offering decants. Sorry!